• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

What song are you listening to right now?

Will you meet me in the middle, will you meet me in the air?
Will you love me just a little, just enough to show you care?

Hey Girl when you swish and sway
in your yellow dress
across a crowded room
Boom Chicka Boom Chicka Boom

This song is awesome! The ascent of energy into a crescendo is something to behold. I think he was only 21 when he recorded this.

"Come on in out of the rain"

Last edited:
Come in she said I'll give ya
Shelter from the storm.

In a world of steel eyed death
And men who are fighting to be warm
Come in she said I'll give ya
Shelter from the storm

Truly the final argument of kings... and one queen, the ever-badass bassist Jo Bench. Rest in power to Martin "Kiddie" Kearns... there will never be another band quite like Bolt Thrower.

Yesterday, 9 years ago it was the 1st and probably only time Judas Priest came to my country, I just had to be there and I was there!

Some footage from the show (not mine)

Living after midnight, but thanks to local laws loud sounds after midnight are not allowed, so this song started around 11:50pm as I recall.

He's so high you can't get over Him.
He's so low you can't get under Him.
He's so wide you can't get around Him.
If you make your bed in Heaven He's there.
If you make your bed in Hell He's there.
He's everywhere.

New Threads

Top Bottom