• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

What song are you listening to right now?

Went to youtube so I could find a link to post the track "Wonky Floor" by Mantis Mash; but found myself watching this instead. :oops:
Which is based on this, which has English subtitles ..

I think this TV live performance is extremely amazing. I already love Aqours and this uplifting song, though.
I'm definitely happy with this obsession lol. :)

Well since a previous poster apparently took it down (must've been shortly before I was trying to rate it), I'm popping it back up :smile: ...

Nice to wake up to. :)

Last edited:
Well since a previous poster apparently took it down (must've been shortly before I was trying to rate it), I'm popping it back up :smile: ...

Nice to wake up to. :)
Thought of starting a Jazz thread, and putting it there, instead, but was pulled away in the process. Glad you've enjoyed it : )

New Threads

Top Bottom