• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

What song are you listening to right now?

Bokura Wa Ima No Naka De by μ's
through my earbuds, because the headphones were crushing my ears after ten hours lol. There's a brand new Aqours song and gorgeous PV but only a 2 minute teaser on YouTube and the WiFi in the hospital sucks so I won't bother trying to post it. I listened to it twice and then went back to my pre-downloaded μ's and Aqours playlists. :)

Okay I didn't post this when I was first watching it, but I had to post this now I'm home and listening to the song (preview) and watching the video repeatedly lol.
OMG I think this song is amazing :D though of course I realise it's a matter of personal taste. I like the cheezy arabian inspired sound, it's quite unusual for Aqours. The beat is good. It's a bop! :cool:
The CG in the MV is pretty good though. I like the sheer fabric of the overskirts and I like the hand movements and the hip movements ooh la la! ;) Hehe. Chika's half mast pants are cute. o_O
This song really cheered me up in the hospital yesterday. :)

There's also a short preview of the mobile game version, and it looks so good! :eek: School Idol Festival All Stars is out at the end of the month woooh! I need a new phone. :D

I think we have some similar taste in music. A Walk is my favorite track on the album, as well. Philip Glass and Bonobo are, also, favorites of mine. Welcome to the forum, by the way. edit: whoops, I neglected to quote your post_

Last edited:

New Threads

Top Bottom