• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

What song are you listening to right now?

My elderly upstairs neighbour loves this song as much as I do. I hear her thumping her walking stick on the floor (my ceiling) with the music, sometimes for a while after it ends.
So of course I hit replay and crank it up louder for the old dear. :)

I'm joking. I'm actually very polite and keep the volume low when it's late or when I'm sure there's someone to mind. I do hit replay a lot, though.

New Aqours single just released today. Expect the video will be taken down soon as its a blatant copyright violation. The short version will still be there though.
This, for me, is the perfect summer music.

I'll post the bass guitar cover so there's still a video here tomorrow lol. I really like this too.

At first I thought it was about pop tarts. It's not. Though I haven't worked out what it is about yet.

Not this actual version but the forum only allows me to post youtube videos and not Soundcloud tracks.
I have decided I'm definitely buying this Blu-ray memorial box for my birthday even though it may delay the new phone I want. I am anxious about spending the money on it but I have to get this. Watching this excerpt from it again just confirmed that I really do NEED this. :eek:

I was thinking this is pretty good, not a whole lot different to most jrock but pretty good. "I like the guitarist", I was thinking. Then the solo snatched my wig. :eek:

New Threads

Top Bottom