• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

What sites have you been banned from?

Kit

And why?

A Bravenet forum for spamming it because I didn't like the owner.

Zomgaspies because there was a spammer there and few others and the mods did the bannings and accidentally put in my IP address. But that got fixed when I asked them why I was banned.

Some politic forum because my online friend used my account to troll and he took my WP posts and posted them there but I didn't really care that I was banned because I didn't care for the place.

WP for posting two topics in the adult section as likedcalico and I was silent banned as Spokane Girl for ranting at I2 about my issues I had with one of the mods at WP.

WrongPlanet-- I told my story about that.

I was banned from the whole Myst community for doing just about everything. (MystCommunity, Myst Obsession, D'ni Jazz Club, D'niPedia Writers Ring, D'ni Guild of Linguists, Guild of Greeters, more)

I was banned from a Christian board for no reason... I hadn't posted or anything. I had just registered. Maybe I had an IP similar to that of a banned member.

ZOMG for spamming, but they don't mind/care if I go back.

Nearly got banned from Soda for conspiring against the moderators in secret and spending several hours trying to hack another member's account, with the help of several others, to get them banned(this was all before I was made mod there). But they didn't ban us... Probably 'cause a large amount of the active, respected member were involved. IDK though. All the mods involved got demoted for a week I think. Not sure if there was any mods or not... it was ages ago.
Nearly got banned from NotebookReviewForums for getting in an argument with Sam, probably the most active moderator there, and being critical of his moderating techniques and flaming him, etc.
Coming to think of it, I nearly got banned from Soda like 5 times, and I think I got banned once for like 2 minutes by Matt when we were abusing our moderator powers on each other(he deleted one of my posts so I deleted around 20 of his, then banned him, then UT unbanned him, then Matt banned me, then I got unbanned and Matt got demoted for like, 2 days or something, LOL).
Got banned from WP twice. One for conspiring against the moderators and trying to flood the place with complaints, etc. etc. and then the second time for coming back and telling one of the moderators to shut up, he was a crap moderator, he was delusional, etc.
I got banned from TeamMage 'cause everyone hated me based on how I acted on Soda when I was like 11 years old :/. I think I got banned anyway. Or my second/double account got banned... rofl... you're the only guys I told for making a double-account after Toneo. He was 11 too at the time and he was acting like I told him I had murdered someone. LOL.
I don't know if it counts but I got banned from yahoo mail and Y!A 'cause I kept answering inappropriate questions, and asking.
I nearly got banned off spectrum forums/autismforums.net 'cause... god... it was just a mess. I don't even want to go into that. For all I know I am banned. I don't even check up there anymore. Hate it so much.
NM really.
IDK.
EMZ=]

I had my alternate account suspended at YA for posting two offensive aspie questions my aspie friend created. I was trolling. My account only lasted less than a half hour and it was suspended.

I had my posting privileges taken at AS Partners because they must have found out I was an aspie. The second time under my other account, I was posting offensive posts and they never got approved and all of a sudden when I tried to make another post, I got an error.

I had my posting privileges taken away at the Nsider2 for 24 hours for bumping old threads.

Banned at WP as League Girl for "alternate accounts" and Alex fixed it and sent Lau a message about it because he was the one that did the banning.

I've had many of my Yahoo accounts suspended and I don't know why. One of the reasons was due to being in a adult group and Yahoo service decided to delete it and they deleted all the mods with it. But the rest I have no idea. I think I was attacked by someone is one of the autism groups so that person probably kept reporting me for no reaosn and having my account get suspended.

My likedcalico account was suspended at youtube because I changed my email address to my other email address my YT account was suspended with and it automatically suspended my account. My Zeldafan account was suspended because I kept uploading All That video clips and after they removed of the videos, they decided to suspend my account.

only WP, still waiting to hear from Alex, I have been wondering what happened to digger1, he hasn't posted for over a month

After I was banned from the entire Myust community, I crashed their mini convention in Montreal. They also had a secret, special mailing list that was literally created to tell the community leaders all about me.

I've never been banned from anywhere..World Wide Web or otherwise.

EDIT Except my school..a couple of times for stupid reasons :(

Willow, why did your school ban you?

I've only been banned from a forum once. It wasn't for bad behavior or anything like that. I actually owned one of the moderators so he banned me.  :lol: I got unbanned by the Admin though because I subscribed to the forum.

Erm, got banned for some misunderstanding with a teacher. And I guess I'm banned now because I couldn't wear the uniform.

EDIT Sorry, I should say I had already left the school when I got banned the first time, I just got banned from coming back to see a couple of teachers, despite them being the ones asking me to come back.

Willow, why did your school ban you?

I've only been banned from a forum once. It wasn't for bad behavior or anything like that. I actually owned one of the moderators so he banned me.  :lol: I got unbanned by the Admin though because I subscribed to the forum.

Talk about mod abuse. Was he fired for that?

I got banned from Grapevine from MSN Groups because I was too good for a moderator... :thumbsdown: they probably figured out what was wrong with me. :(

And I got IP Banned when I was trying to sign up for a mobile site.... I didn't even expect it to happen just like that. :lol: I ended up with a spammers IP, other than that, I've been pretty clean and never been banned from those sites.

Not been banned from anywhere. :) ...ON the web. :p

Was banned for messing with someone else's user account at school in like... the first week of year 7, lol. And by all rights I should have been banned a few more times since then, but I just so happened to be relatively friendly with the IT staff. :p

I've only been banned from a forum once. It wasn't for bad behavior or anything like that. I actually owned one of the moderators so he banned me. :lol: I got unbanned by the Admin though because I subscribed to the forum.
Lucky, not many people would get unbanned.... comes to show that the site is MONEY mad! :lol:

I was banned from the hillary clinton forum for asking a question that made them think I was trolling, because they are crazy oversensitive. I WASN'T trolling.

I was banned from the hillary clinton forum for asking a question that made them think I was trolling, because they are crazy oversensitive. I WASN'T trolling.

Sometimes I stated my opinion, and just because others didn't agree with it they said I was trolling.

New Threads

Top Bottom