• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

What makes you happy?

Maybe it's because I don't associate nights with people and mandatory social interaction...but I feel as though I can write better during evenings as well. :)

If you like the romance aspect of Dragon Age, you may also enjoy Dragon Age 2. I wanted to play Inquisition as well but the fetch quests were driving me nuts. I just have really bad completionist tendecies.
what is the romance part like???...I don't mind quests if the end monsters aren't impossible.
I like more open games tho where I can wander around and collect odd things and find treasures.
That new space game looks fun...too big for my machine I think tho?

what is the romance part like???...I don't mind quests if the end monsters aren't impossible.
I like more open games tho where I can wander around and collect odd things and find treasures.
That new space game looks fun...too big for my machine I think tho?

The build-up for DA2's romance was pretty solid and so are the character back stories. Don't read what I wrote below if you don't want spoilers. I don't know how to use a spoiler tag in here. *~*

Like in Fenris', you had to help him resolve his feelings about his past as a slave, look for his only family and even teach him how to read a book (that was so cute) as he never learned how. There's a nice flow to it before the sex cutscene. After that, it was still pretty sweet through the end.

For DA, I also enjoyed it but they kind of ruined Alistair and Warden's relationship in DA:2.

The build-up for DA2's romance was pretty solid and so are the character back stories. Don't read what I wrote below if you don't want spoilers. I don't know how to use a spoiler tag in here. *~*

For DA, I also enjoyed it but they kind of ruined Alistair and Warden's relationship in DA:2.
My memory isn't that good on names so it won't ruin it:p
I hope it isn't too lively...:eek:

What Race and weapon did you pick?
I was back and forth I like the Elf..but the dwarf is shorter it is easier to play with...the Human looked like it got a nice gun later tho?

My memory isn't that good on names so it won't ruin it:p
I hope it isn't too lively...:eek:

What Race and weapon did you pick?
I was back and forth I like the Elf..but the dwarf is shorter it is easier to play with...the Human looked like it got a nice gun later tho?

Hehe, just the vanilla human since they're tanky enough but kind of a jack of all trades sort of character. I'm almost always a knight class when I play so I went with the two-handed sword. :D You could always try one and then replay or switch later on. The storylines change a bit depending on your race and class. I know mages get treated worse in 2 and elves get more of a back story in 1 (not a hundred percent sure on that last part though, its been a while).

Hehe, just the vanilla human since they're tanky enough but kind of a jack of all trades sort of character. I'm almost always a knight class when I play so I went with the two-handed sword. :D You could always try one and then replay or switch later on. The storylines change a bit depending on your race and class. I know mages get treated worse in 2 and elves get more of a back story in 1 (not a hundred percent sure on that last part though, its been a while).
Hmm...I tend to use the Archer thief class in most games, the hand to hand fighting moves the screen too much and bothers my eyes.
And arrows sweep up the stupid little monsters easier... two handed sword or spear is next best.
I try to stack my profile choice to make the game easier...sometimes I start over 6 or 7 times until I like my character combination...:rolleyes: ...I tend to experiment with game strategy too much.

Watching the Captain Archer Star Trek: Enterprise series kind of makes me happy...I like it because it is a little more Cowboy than the later ones!
I like the early Star Trek shows better to even if they are outdated...more cowboy action less talking opponents to death!:rolleyes:

I do wish someone would start a new series dumping the wretched teleportation...and matter synthesizer trash science garbage it ruins all the plots.
The stupid teleporter would cook everyone and is totally stupid...and it eliminates endless plots around shuttle landings fighter scenes chasing them...battles to board ships in space...the list goes on and on...really the infantry boarding battles are almost unused and would be very entertaining.

The food synthesizer is just plain dumb...it wont work and puts everyone in the universe out of work...who needs workers factories, and trading ships, when pushing a button will do...total hack science fiction, dump them both please forever.
I loved the old BattleStar Galactica, it was done almost perfect...lots of cowboy gun fighting action, saving pretty Ladies from evil Aliens...tons of dogfighting ships.
The new show bites...bring the walking toasters back no one cares if a toaster gets shot that was the whole beauty of the show.:rolleyes:
Hollywood too cheap:rolleyes: to make a Toaster costume and ruins it all...I suspect that was why they did teleportation too! ...they were to cheap to do the shuttle flying to planets sets.:rolleyes:
I don't know why they couldn't do real food...that one just made no sense to me at all, they had a lovely Hydroponics in space greenhouse, but only ate jello cubes, pills, and piles of screaming worms...okay???:confused:...that makes sense?o_O
Actually the screaming worms were cool!...they can stay!:p

I love biting into a fresh cold watermelon, it makes me the happiest! Other things that make me rlly happy are: Seeing gay couples in public, a really relaxing car ride, when someone compliments my insecurities and olives!^^

Enjoying the quiet solitude of the nighttime
Listening to music and imagining my own music videos to it
Taking care of the cats who come to visit me
Spending time with my mom

For me, it's completing another chapter in my novel, playing my favourite video game (dragon age is the best), or sparing, weapons or no. I'm interested to hear what you guys like to do. :)
Dragon Age is amazing. I think I was actually in love with Alistair for a while, much to my boyfriend's chagrin :p.

My husband
My cat Kiki
Cats in general
70s and 80s music
Spending Wednesdays with my mom
Me time
The Simpsons
Funny Youtube videos
Video and online games
Taking walks
Reading
Writing in my journal

Truly happy? I don't feel that I've ever actually been there... As far as I remember I've always felt so... empty as a backdrop to all my other feelings, like there's always been something important missing from my life that I just can't put my finger on.

The closest I've ever come to that would probably either be my fourth birthday when I got my cat, or the level of zen I once achieved hanging 35 feet up in a hammock in the Manistee National forest.

I've been excited, I've had fun, but I just don't feel that I've ever been truly happy...

same for me but i think what i mean is calm ,i think happy is the excitement part of a panic attack which probably leads to a downer
Truly happy? I don't feel that I've ever actually been there... As far as I remember I've always felt so... empty as a backdrop to all my other feelings, like there's always been something important missing from my life that I just can't put my finger on.

The closest I've ever come to that would probably either be my fourth birthday when I got my cat, or the level of zen I once achieved hanging 35 feet up in a hammock in the Manistee National forest.

I've been excited, I've had fun, but I just don't feel that I've ever been truly happy...

This little guy.
Bottom left of picture is my knee (black trousers)
I wasn't sat on the bench because I like pigeons. I was eating my breakfast before an appointment and just happened to be on that bench.
So was the pigeon.
I thought "I wonder what would happen if....."
I got my answer :)

IMG_0237.JPG

cute
This little guy.
I wasn't sat on the bench because I like pigeons. I was eating my breakfast before an appointment and just happened to be on that bench.
So was the pigeon.
I thougnht "I wonder what would happen if....."

View attachment 38359
This little guy.
So was the pigeon.
I thought "I wonder what would happen if....."

View attachment 38359

Animated movies/cartoons, stuffed animals/plushies, drawing, reading, writing, watching my favorite shows/movies on Netflix, anything related to my special interests

New Threads

Top Bottom