• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

What makes you feel loved?

He took a big basket, filled it with every Velveeta product he could find, and then tied a huge yellow bow on top.

Sounds like what someone who really knew me would get me. And I'd love it. Most things I eat are just plain with cheese. And I'd keep the basket.

What makes me feel loved is when someone listens and treats me like I know what I'm talking about. I don't say much in person but when I do, it's thought out, it's not a bunch of BS.

And when someone accepts me for who I am, and doesn't try to fix me or change me. Respects me and my things I've worked so hard for.

And when someone stays with me no matter what.

New Threads

Top Bottom