• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

What kind of things do you like to do?

Licorice

Twisted
Since many of us probably aren't party people, I'm curious about what popular and preferred activities with others are. If you know both other people on the spectrum and NTs, are the activities the same or different?

Most of my social time offline involves meeting over lunch, for ice cream, or for coffee, so I can't claim anything particularly exciting. Before everything in the area became a restaurant or clothes store around the end of high school we used to go to Blockbuster and rent movies or browse GameStop.

The activities I pursue with friends on and off the spectrum aren't different at all. We watch movies, play video games, eat meals, etc.

It depends entirely upon whom I am with. The friend I hang out with the most, we go on walks, cook, she teaches me how to play video games... Another, we sit around chain-smoking, likely drinking craft beer, him with his guitar, and we make up songs... Another, she shows me strange art-house videos and we talk about feminism.

I guess I live an unusually cosmopolitan live, heh.

I like to make iMovies, scrapbook and exercise. I also listen to music everyday whenever I can. :)

Surf. Build surfboards, particularly with an involved and intelligent client. Watch good movies. Read. Read. Read and read. Laugh. Fool around when the opportunity presents itself.

I like licorice including "Good and Plenty." Depends where I am, who I am with and how much $ we have to raise hell... ;)

Artsy things, like reading, listening to music, watching (and screencapping) movies & stuff. I'm also addicted to collecting graphics from Facebook that I like.

New Threads

Top Bottom