• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

What job would be your kryptonite?

I have spent much of my lifetime working in kryptonite. It would be challenging to pick which job was more emotionally debilitating.

I can't think of a worse occupation for an autistic deaf than pop idol.

beatles1-superJumbo.jpg

Yeah. What's with the screaming anyway. Notice the cool one in sunglasses. She must not have got the memo.

;)

Last edited:
Fast food.

It is one of the hardest jobs to do. I respect people in any type of job such as that because I’ve personally seen the struggles people have to put up with. This includes my mom. She worked in fast food for 15 years. A lot of people treat you like white trash and someone to step on all the time.

To be honest, any 9 to 5 job. Probably why I'm diagnosed with ASD2. I want to start my own business and publish some amazing written works. I need help though, and am waiting on disability support. I also want to do Autism Advocacy.
I'm terrible at "fitting in". I suffer a lot of burn out and I'm very creative and "alt".
Good luck I hope you get the support you need!

I remember doing work experience as an estate agent and just not being able to process what people were saying on the phone. I had to take messages for people and I'd get the information wrong. I think the lowest moment was putting a sold sign on the wrong house!!!

Even though I don't like some sales tactics that people are forced to do, I do respect anyone who can handle that kind of job

New Threads

Top Bottom