• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

What is Your Pet Doing Right Now?

I had a Maltese for a grooming appointment today. She was one of my best-behaved grooming clients!! She didn't need a muzzle or a restraint or anything, and didn't freak out about her nail trim or the blow dryer!

Not “mine.” Boarders
My lawn is dead, we’ve been having a drought since July

View attachment 83678
He is a celebrity. Lol

View attachment 84337
Quite beautiful and what a striking pose!!

Just like my Yorkie, who LOVES his grooming day! Funny little guy is the most hyper fur baby I’ve ever raised, but he LOVES bath/grooms and even Veterinarian visits! Maybe it’s the little extra attention. Idk.
You also have a drought? Sounds like it is here! My neighbor said we now live in a desert! Lol. Grass has died and heat has been horrific this Summer!

You also have a drought? Sounds like it is here! My neighbor said we now live in a desert! Lol. Grass has died and heat has been horrific this Summer!
Yeah, it’s been really bad here! It rained a couple of times in the past two weeks and that’s been it!
It’s supposed to be 80 degrees all of next week and it’s September!

FEF1A536-D89F-41D5-9C22-E2224D294667.jpeg

he is debating if it’s worth going down to eat his worms. Soon he will be hibernating, as he usually goes for this in early September, so I hope that he does eat his worms before he does go to sleep.

Doing boyfriend and girlfriend things lol

They are not going to make any puppies because they are not the same breed, and she has a medical issue. But they are together 24/7

70C49604-E6CA-4279-A50B-7FFC3E479661.jpeg
207266D3-F114-47E8-87BE-87BD5286B9D9.jpeg

Check out this point. Holy crap. This is pure instinct

I'm glad field trial season has started so I can get him out in the field a couple of times a week. The way Pointers do this instinctually is incredible to watch and it's the result of hundreds of years of dedicated purpose breeding.
I have worked with him on refining his skills but this comes to him naturally, as it does with all types of pointing dogs.

My passion project is obviously Dogo Argentinos (see above post, lol) and they are the dogs I'm registered to breed, but working Pointers are really special to me too and I think I will always have a few of them in my home. I hope to have more Pointers since my best friend breeds them, and I specifically love the Elhew line of English Pointers.
I also want to rescue a German Shorthaired Pointer because they're a high-intensity breed that a lot of people can't deal with, and I want to give one a good home and an opportunity to do field work.

It's a quick clip from a longer video but it's worth it. Enjoy!

A friend once told me that when God made dogs he got all their bung holes mixed up and that's why they go around sniffing each other. They're all looking for their own.

We discovered this super creepy place in the woods yesterday...
This is pretty deep into the forest, and we kept hearing a running water sound, so naturally I assumed it was a stream or a waterfall, but it was a fully functioning fountain in the middle of a pond... turns out there's a building back there, but I don't know if it's still in use or not. There were no people around as far as I could tell.
If the fountain is still going and the building isn't, that's super weird.

I kept half-expecting a witch to jump out of the woods, lol. My dog was super alert the whole time so he probably sensed something that I couldn't. We got creeped out and didn't stick around too long.

New Threads

Top Bottom