• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

What is Your Pet Doing Right Now?

Bella, Zoey, our calico kittens less than year old: Bella last seen staring at a torn napkin, Zoey last seen attacking a window.

Making silly noises because he thinks his ball is trapped. If he'd bothered to look around there are five others that are not trapped.

Daft dog.

Caught snuggling.
DSCN0935 (2).JPG

Cleaning out a peanut butter jar (supervised to make sure he isn’t chewing it too much).

Attachments

• E4801385-46E6-4E53-A9E5-0CD77F90221C.jpeg
    E4801385-46E6-4E53-A9E5-0CD77F90221C.jpeg
    685.1 KB · Views: 40
My cat has just reluctantly given up asking for treats. He knows I struggle to resist when he makes those big eyes and tries to look as pretty as possible. I resisted...this time! :smileycat:

Finally got some nice portraits of my new guy!

It's important to note that neither of these collars hurt him. I only use an E-collar on the "vibrate" setting, and it's because he is aggressive and territorial with strangers and needs more than just a verbal "knock it off!"

DSC_0180.JPG

Catching leaves...

DSC_0176 - Copy.JPG

New Threads

Top Bottom