• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

What is your newest interest or obsession?

I've been really into RPG & Strategy games...especially for mobile. I find the whole concept fascinating. Improving characters though experience and attributes and weapons and armor. I've been playing a PC games called Sacred 2 Gold for a while . The whole game is HUGE. I've been playing off and on for a long time and only explored about 5% of the game world! The items such as weapons and armor have very specific specs that affect game play.

i'm also currently obsessed with dieting, controlling calories and portions. it's probably not a good thing (i know it's not a good thing), but i do feel calmer when i do this.

I am trying my hardest to overcome IBS and hives right now i am very sick right now had this for 4weeks and i am eventually getting a colonosocphy and not only that i was strictly on a diet and now can't stand any longer and refusing to eat. and grandma said to me refusing to eat i am starving myself and will die. i am so tired i need some help. i hurts so bad. please i need some support.

Hi Angie, I'm not very good at supporting people or knowing what to say but I really hope you get better because it sounds like you're having a hard time.

I am trying my hardest to overcome IBS and hives right now i am very sick right now had this for 4weeks and i am eventually getting a colonosocphy and not only that i was strictly on a diet and now can't stand any longer and refusing to eat. and grandma said to me refusing to eat i am starving myself and will die. i am so tired i need some help. i hurts so bad. please i need some support.
I wish I knew what to say to help you. But I don't I'm wishing you all the best.

Very interested in Asperger's at the moment (seeking diagnosis). Also obsessed with languages, learning Danish, even was obsessed with moving to Denmark for a while until it hit home that for various reasons it was a no-go. I'm also obsessed with religious cults, particularly the exclusive brethren and fundamentalist Mormon offshoots. I was obsessed with cults since the mid-90s but with the internet there is so much more to look at, read and watch. I used to be obsessed with collecting and embellishing fabrics with crystals and sequins (which I then made into comfortable, unstructured dresses) but I don't have much time for that now-I still like to go to Shepherd's Bush market though just to look.

I am really sorry. I hope you get it resolved. I have ongoing allergy and gut issues, I found the only thing that helps is a strict vegan diet but I know that doesnt help everyone.

found out I'm not getting a colonosocphy because mom or grandma says that it aint worth it cause it cost to much. and so im out of luck on that.

What sort of diet was it?
What were you allowed to eat?

Have you identified some foods that are worse than others?

When I get free time around the house, or waiting in line at the store, etc. I play 2048. It occupies my mind, and I find it easier to focus on than trying to read in a noisy environment. My high score so far is 62104.

When I get free time around the house, or waiting in line at the store, etc. I play 2048. It occupies my mind, and I find it easier to focus on than trying to read in a noisy environment. My high score so far is 62104.
What is this 2048?

New Threads

Top Bottom