• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

What is your dream vacation?

I want to be a billionaire so I can follow Phish around the USA every time they go on tour and not have to worry about going to work in the meanwhile.

Now that is a true dream vacation for me.

Mine is well I do really know but I want to go for a night away at the beach.
Also I want to go to England, Scotland, Ireland, France, Vienna, Austria, Germany, Poland maybe others in Europe and..
Africa and Japan for Kawaii partly

Japan.

Not into anime, or the usual JP things. I just know it'd be a culture shock. Plus, at 6'4" I'd be a giant.

Ed

Anywhere life takes me. For example, almost 3 weeks ago, it was just north of Winnemucca, Nevada for the annular solar eclipse. After a 240-mile predawn drive, was in the right spot...the moon was perfectly centered over the sun!

20231014_092835.jpg

Any destinations with well-managed natural and / or cultural resources - destinations which avoid being over-touristy.

Such destinations might seem like they cater only to the wealthy -the destinations I would visit would largely cater to those sensible visitors who are not necessarily wealthy.

Last edited:

New Threads

Top Bottom