• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

What do you think of this nutter?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am going to send all of this information by post to the police in both Australia and New Zealand soon, with a report and logs, and timestamps. He has been in New Zealand before, around September of 2017, because I got an IP address from Spark, which is a Kiwi telecommunications service in that region. This was when he was pestering me on Wikipedia. They block proxies, so one time he tried to vandalize an article with a sock puppet account he hadn't used in a while, and then I noticed his IP address. This was the first clue to me finding his Twitter profile soon thereafter, where he uploaded a picture of himself, and the same dog he showed off in a post on Biohaze.

I will include his name and date of birth, obviously, so they'll know how to track him down. I should have did this before, rather than ringing them up. But the thing is, they may not act on my complaint due to this dope being overseas.

Today, I will get right on it.

That was definitely a scary experience for you!
Yeah, it was quite difficult and it got a bit worse even after my dad told him to leave, but it did mean that my parents were in the loop and would take action.

It’s awfully hard not to get in the mindset that if you take this action by going on the offensive that it will stop or the defensive. I wish I had had the foresight to block and not allow further interactions from happening. I have experienced creepy behavior since then, and I just block now. ive learned that it’s a point that you have to decide to take action, even if it’s simply defensive.

I don’t know you well Paul, but I think you have a lot going on. You don’t need this stress and of this harassment and if this person had a shred of humanity in them, they would leave you alone to get on with your life, but you also need to take these steps to prevent and protect yourself from further interactions from this person too because he won’t stop.

This guy hates me, seemingly because, A, I made racist comments about the key worker I perceive I was betrayed by, and B, well, this guy ran a website years ago about Capcom, so he encountered me on several forums about video games. So just because of that pointless online drama from two decades ago, he has been stalking me on a daily basis on other forums, saying sick things about my nephews, saying I suck at acting, and possibly even contacting the people in charge of the productions I worked on. He did do it for one person, anyway.

Granted, I should change my online nicknames and abandon those I have used up to now. But to be honest, I don't like forums in general as much as I used to anyway; I've often spoke of how inactive many of them are nowadays.

They have all kind of diminished in activity because of Facebook, Twitter, Reddit and all of those type of social media sites being on the rise, and no offense, but not all teenagers like to form coherent conversations because of the technology we have now, like smartphones.

Message boards are still somewhat popular. They have a better interface. But it's just that they're very uneven in terms of their quality.

It's sad to see things we used to enjoy, fade away. But it is what it is.

My mother said she is too weak to go home this weekend. Hearing the hospital machines and those alarms scares me, as it makes people feel kind of uncomfortable. Nobody wants to be in these places if they can help it. My mum has always helped me. It's my turn to help her.

So just because of that pointless online drama from two decades ago, he has been stalking me on a daily basis on other forums,

That says more about him. He needs to let it go and allow you to get on with your life as he gets on with his own. 20 years of drama is excessive.

My mother said she is too weak to go home this weekend. Hearing the hospital machines and those alarms scares me, as it makes people feel kind of uncomfortable. Nobody wants to be in these places if they can help it. My mum has always helped me. It's my turn to help her.
I’m sorry about you mom. I don’t like visiting my mom when she’s in hospital either, even the machines bring a sense of nervousness about it, so I really understand how that feels. Focus on your mom, not this person. She needs you and you can help her. Pour your energy into that rather than worry about someone who can’t let go of some minor instances for 20 years. Even if you were wrong initially with possible racist comments this does nothing For either of you to keep it going after so long.

My dad is in hospital too. He went to see my mother, but he had an appointment last week to be checked over. They noticed he has two bulging hernias in his stomach, so he had to undergo an emergency operation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Threads

Top Bottom