• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

What do you think of this nutter?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I get what you're saying, but I would be so bored offline...

Yeah, I feel you on that for sure. Lot of ways to spend time (or waste it :p), but it can bite you in the butt if you're not careful.

I've been messed with as well online on some stupid gaming forum years back that I forgot about now...not to the same extent, but I can tell you that the more you feed the trolls, the worse it gets, so I can sympathize with you somewhat. Add being on the spectrum to the mix though and that can complicate things - social graces are not our thing and often, whether we realize it or not, we can paint a big red target on our backs that attracts these losers.

Yeah. I am probably not going to make any more rants about Resident Evil after Village comes out. There's no point. Everybody online is too busy simping for the game's main antagonist, to think about how this game will hold up to the franchise's legacy.

Basically, there's a vampire type woman in it. Some videos got leaked, but even in the trailer, you can tell it's quite dumb. The merchant is just ridiculous. That's why I think the series should be called something else now. :)

Well...

He has other stupid videos on this channel as well, and is using the same pseudonym I use on gaming websites, as well as replying to his own posts with the name of one of my subscribers.

Another attention seeking idiot, that YouTube hasn't banned yet, despite sending them emails to complain.

So he made a video of himself kicking a bucket down stairs and named it mother? And posted it on youtube? I don`t understand any of it. Does he want his mother to `kick the bucket` maybe? That would be sick and disturbing.

Last edited:
I've contacted Google so many times about him, but they constantly reply saying there was no violations detected in my reports.

He used to come on my live streams with accounts to pester me and post my personal information, or slag off my older friend, where he was initially undetectable, because he hides his subscriptions. He also came to wikis on Fandom and edited the same pages I was, so he was tagged to them. This means that if I edited any of them again, he was notified, and returned to mess them up. Then he kept posting guest comments, calling me names, or referring to my acting as being subpar.

Apart from that, he is spamming on an anxiety forum I was on, because nobody maintains it anymore. He did this a few years ago on a relationship advice forum too, because the admin just left it that way.

Because he is in either Australia or New Zealand, my local police keep saying they can do nothing. But he is aware that I know who he is. This does not deter him at all.

You know what is sick and disturbing? Somebody like "Paul Lee" uttering death threats such as wanting to extinguish former support workers, and talks about supporting police killers while discussing his desire to bomb a police station. Don't believe me? He made a video.

Last edited:
I think it’s a difficult situation but you need to cut all oxygen for him to have stuff to do this otherwise he will follow you throughout.

When I was 16, I was on a forum where I received pms from this guy who started out as “I want to be friends” then it became extremely overwhelming, upsetting and frightening. He was 21+, lied constantly, gaslight me and spoke badly about me to people who did absolutely nothing because he was such a nice person. He poured his tale of woe that I led him on when I only wanted to be friends with him and made it clear, he would also twist my words and claim things for sympathy. He persuaded people to harass me too, I had a mod pm me to say that I should give him a chance because he’s a really nice guy. He also got my home address, my home telephone number, followed me into other sites and fortunately for me on those others the mods saw it for what it was and took action. When he looked up my dads work email because I told him my dad worked for this company and msn Chat at the time had My full name in the details because I used it to keep in contact with classmates...he emailed my dad as a means to persuade my dad to put pressure on me. My dad was awesome in dealing with this and pointed out that I was 16 compared to him, so why would he be interested in someone who was considered underage. He then initiated contact with a 15 year old and then went on to get a D misdemeanor for assaulting another young woman.

Anyway, if you’re still with me, I want to point out that I learnt my lesson from this, and I disclose what I must rather than all. Don’t feed your harasser any further information, don’t even check on what he’s doing because that’s giving attention. And if your harasser has followed you, he should bare in mind that many countries now have laws for cyber stalking and harassment.

Wow. That guy sounds like a total creep. People really do need to learn to take no for an answer. In some cases, people are not able to accept a break-up, or they don't know how to handle rejection like a civilized person would. But that's no reason to act sinister and try to find out everything about your life. That was definitely a scary experience for you!

I think you're right about ignoring the Australian troll. Of course, it's rather annoying ignoring our guest of honour Gimpy here, when I see that my online acting profiles are being screwed with, which is really pointless. I don't know why he keeps acting like this, giving that he's 36 as well. That's pretty stupid, giving his age. But you know someone is obsessed with you when they edit all of the same wiki pages, just to be copied into your contributions.

Truth be told, I hadn't heard from this stalker for years, until he suddenly resurfaced in 2017. I don't think he's really going to do anything serious besides being spiteful, because he knows I have his identity and proof of who he is, so that's him just trying to provoke me to get a response. He thinks he is bright, but then he left his blueprints everywhere. Pretty childish though to still be doing this to a stranger online, because he knew me from some old Resident Evil and Capcom forums, around 18 years ago. This is absolutely ridiculous and moronic behaviour. But he's not gonna stop.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Threads

Top Bottom