• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

What do you think of this nutter?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lemon Zing

You may remember I made posts in the past about a guy in Australia who keeps on harassing me online. This nuisance has never let up since the summer of 2017.

He comes on my YouTube channel with multiple accounts or contacts anybody that I mention, and he even published my address on my live streams, or other people's gaming broadcasts. I witnessed him doing so. He had been using aliases like "Retard Check" on one of my live streams from last month.

He knows I've been an extra in some films, so he tries to muck about with my IMDb credits, and he joined a lot of wikis and film databases, just because I was an active contributor on them. Isn't this sort of persistent abuse not actually illegal?

Blocking him doesn't really do any good either, because the comments he leaves are automatically published to my live feed, even if myself or one of my moderators bans his identities. He does this on various other websites as well. Reporting him is absolutely pointless.

He has a YouTube channel too, that is full of clear threats, like audio messages, or with snide references to things that we know of. Example: Pepsi was my family's dog. But he keeps privatising or removing these videos before Google can intervene.

Anyway, I found out who the guy is a long time ago, because in all honesty, he isn't as intelligent as he thinks he is. I've actually known him online since 2004. So when I got this IP address one time to do with a New Zealand ISP, it led me right to him after some minor research commenced. He then said "Sherlock" in a comment I cannot find anymore.

Well, I contacted a female relative of his recently and gave her proof of his harassment, for her to look at, but she's denying that it's him who is doing this. She also said that, "somebody must be using his identity" after I contacted her through Facebook, and that I should call the police to let them know the "real James" is being impersonated. What a crock of, you know what.

The guy's first name is James, but I knew him years ago on Capcom Central under the name of Nemesis556. He had a photo of himself and his dog on a forum, and I found his Facebook profile and also his Twitter profile, where he had a picture of the same dog with himself in his main profile image, before he uploaded a different picture because he knew I discovered the profile. But she said he doesn't have a dog, and that he was informed of me accusing him of being my stalker when I contacted her about the same matter, several months ago. She was also shown a photo from 2017 that I saved, and she said that isn't him.

I did report him to the police in Edinburgh, Scotland, at least three times. They aren't doing a thing about him, even though he was bothering my friend as well with takeaways. He is, or was a citizen of Western Australia.

Check this out...

Last edited:
How does that video relate to anything you said in the first post of this thread?

How do you know he obtained your address?

Is it not possible that this guy during a rather
pointless video of driving was coincidentally in your area?

The music is creepy in that video. I know what it's like to be harassed. It gets to the point where you become paranoid and tie things together that aren't necessarily related. I'm having my own experiences with it now. I made a thread about it a few days ago. I don't know what to say to you or do, but maybe arm yourself in the best ways possible and get some security cameras to prove the guy is stalking you. It seems like even though stalking happens very regularly, nobody is going to believe you unless you have documented proof. It's a sad world we live in when people can preform psychological warfare on others and get away with it. I see it as a form of character assassination and/or a way to get people to lose their marbles and many people have committed suicide because of things like this.

Good luck, I wish I could help further.

If the person is indeed from Australia, what would he be doing driving around in Scotland in the precise area the OP lives in? That's the question. Sure maybe if he was from Scotland your theory would be plausible, but Australia and Scotland are quite a ways away.

Maybe he moved.

If, in fact he really was from Australia in the first place.

Or is even the same guy.

Sometimes people on the internet don't use their actual names.
Sometimes people on the internet use fictitious names.

Maybe he moved.

If, in fact he really was from Australia in the first place.

Or is even the same guy.

Sometimes people on the internet don't use their actual names.
Sometimes people on the internet use fictitious names.

I'm well aware of that, but it seems like too many coincidences for me to believe that it's random. I suppose there's also the possibility that the person was using a VPN and it routed his IP to Australia. I don't know. But due to my own experiences, I give people the benefit of doubt when it comes to situations like this.

In the end who really knows who is right or wrong?

creepy music in that vid. not sure what to say, it is a crime in Australia to use the internet to harass or threaten people, but it usually only gets acted on in serious crime, such as inducing suicide, assault etc.

If you're absolutely sure he's in WA, maybe contact the police there.

Sorry. I should have stated how I know it's him.

We were on Resident Evil forums years ago, but this was from 2004 to say, 2007. He ran a website called Capcom Central. After that, I didn't come across him in about 10 years, because I was posting on other message boards. But Capcom is the company that both created and owns the rights to the Resident Evil series.

In the summer of 2017, somebody made an account on one of these forums to cause trouble, but he was posting in a normal manner with one of the accounts he was using, to try to blend in. Then he posted two separate photos in a thread. One of himself, and another of a dog, that he said was named Cody. This was with his "Gimpy" persona. But I didn't even know who he was in real life, at the time.

Not long after that, he started following me around forums and Wikipedia, being a nuisance, as well as threatening me. He edited on Wikipedia with a New Zealand IP address, when he tried to deliberately revert my contributions. This was the first stage to me finding out his identity.

At some point, I simply thought of a guy I knew from Australia years prior, and then I found his Twitter profile from doing a Google search, because I remembered his real name from back in the day. So I noticed he had a photo of the same dog in his profile picture, and going by other information linked to this person, that's how I know it's the guy I knew a long time ago, as Nemesis556. This is why he replied with "Sherlock" on the Horror Film Wiki at Fandom.

This moron harasses me all over the Internet, and has relentlessly done so for over 3 years now. He even contacted a guy who directed a film I was in. The director said I slated him when I let it be known I knew the guy had been saying things to people behind my back, after he messaged me about publishing his copyrighted work online. I'm also suspicious that my speaking part was cut due to him saying something, or perhaps an actress who doesn't like me.

Like, he is such a stalker. He even found me on Internet Archive and told this person I met that I put his Christian feature film online, after he provided a copy. When I said that this was what the guy wanted (to make people close to me turn against me), he wasn't interested in listening to me.

This troll has also giving out my address details to people on YouTube, just because they were harassing me as well. He has subscribed to me, so he knows when I have uploaded anything on my channel. And if I say anything about anybody, as in naming these people in my rant videos, he then contacts them with my private information. He has threatened to expose my friend's address too, which he got from watching a video we were in.

I keep being referred to as a retard with fake autism, too.

It's not him driving the vehicle. My guess is he took a video of somebody driving around streets in Edinburgh from an existing channel, and edited it to appear like he was driving towards my flat. In the description for the video, he says, "I'm only a drive away!" This is merely to try to sound intimidating. Since he's in another country thousands of miles away, why do I have to worry about some schoolboy "threat" he made online?

This is what I mean. He likes to play these ridiculous mind games. He isn't even in Scotland, so it doesn't bother me. What's sad though, is that this guy is over 30 years old.

Now, I could see a 10 year old acting like this, to be spiteful. But why some 30 something year old man? This is all because of some grudge he holds, from back when we were both posting on these daft video game forums.

I cannot believe his sister (or whoever she is), denied that it's him behaving like this, even after I showed her screenshots. Unfortunately, I reckon she's covering up for him, because family members are so tight with one another sometimes, that they think their own kind can do no wrong. It's kind of like saying, "He's my family. Leave James alone!"

If you want, I can show you our conversation from Messenger. But I can edit out her name and photo. Basically, anything personal, I will be courteous and won't display it on here.

He's obviously an established creep going from your other threads, maybe a bit of a psycho with the way he's stalking you, but when you keep dropping breadcrumbs so to speak...giving him anything he can use against you and everyone associated with you online, you're making the situation even worse.

Dude, it sucks that you are being harassed like this and I'm sorry to hear that, but you keep doing the same thing over and over again - giving him attention and information he craves - and getting the same results. Either limit or cut your online presence if you need to, and not just for your sake but for the other people involved in this as well.

It's funny you should say that, because my mother has been saying the same things for years. My problem, I think, is that I feel angry and lonely over being treated like a social reject loser by people, over and over again. This is why I come online a lot, to vent. This commotion has really spiked my OCD and depression too.

Nowadays, who doesn't really use the Internet at all? Safety is paramount, however. This jerk has been trying to integrate himself into my life so badly, that he has probably more or less succeeded.

Getting a social life now is next to impossible. I cannot even get little unimportant parts in films anymore. That's due to my criminal record, people talking behind my back in order to screw me over, and the dreaded COVID-19 situation causing a nationwide lockdown as well. These are some dark times, I swear!

I looked at that guys YouTube channel, all his videos are short and very creepy. I'd do whatever you can to avoid him at all costs. He seems like a psycho. Maybe it's for entertainment, but I wasn't very entertained.

Disappear from the net for a year and see how it goes. Difficult for an actor, but better than giving your stalking info.

There's nothing in that video at all...

...Nowadays, who doesn't really use the Internet at all? Safety is paramount, however. This jerk has been trying to integrate himself into my life so badly, that he has probably more or less succeeded....

Yeah, because you're helping him do it. Your tendency to be honest with every detail of your life and your behavior isn't working in your favor. Do you see a connection here? Trolls and predatory creeps thrive on that kind of information, anything and everything they can use against you. It seems to me like you sort of want the attention in a way which is why you're still online, but I don't know.

If you're just venting here that's nothing new, but the fact that you have now gotten other people involved - your friend as mentioned a few posts above - is pretty troubling. Does that concern you at all?

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Threads

Top Bottom