• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

What do you do on repeat?

Listening to music sometimes, but not every day. Walk from my office to the kitchen on repeat.

The most unusual thing is re-reading what I wrote. Writing is sort of my job. Sometimes I read what I wrote way too many times. It's like I can't write the next paragraphs unless I read the previous ones 10 times. Sometimes it bothers me because I can't make progress. It's like getting addicted to it. Sometimes I re-read my posts here at least 20 times.
I do that too! I'll go over and over what I've written changing slight things. Never quite finish something because there's always some little thing to change--a word, punctuation, the way sentences are put together....revise a paragraph until I practically know it by heart not because I have a good memory, but because I go over it so much!

Read My Side of the Mountain 9 times. Hated the ending each time. Read the Lord of the Rings Trilogy 3 times, Foundation Trilogy 3 times, watched the original Star Wars 12 times, ET 9 times.
I didn't know anyone else who read that book. It was my favorite, but I don't remember the end

I play the same level over and over on the same game and try to find little improvements to my play style and strategy.

I use to play certain videogame let's plays on repeat.

I use to have a few games I would play continously. Maybe I might have a few now.

I lately like to play youtube videos off the The Russain Badger channel on repeat, or frequently enough. Especailly when there are short edits from one of thier videos.

That's funny--the movie I was thinking about was actually "The Other Side of the Mountain." Terrible movie that I loved. Really schmoozy.

I feel guilty that l could move to such a place simply called Repeat City, where the same songs, the same movies, my same favorite authors, gloomy Victorian tales, same food choices, the same restaurants, and my same favorite people are just waiting for wash, rinse, and repeat.......

New Threads

Top Bottom