• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

What do I do??

Roxiee

~ broken but beautiful ~
Today, I am going to report my rape to the police, but I'm not sure how to. Do I call 101 then wait? I'm scared .
I feel like no-one else listen to me, the clothes I wore I kept, I took pics of cuts and bruises he gave me

I don`t know for sure but it could be better to go to a police station, if you call I think they might just ask you to come to the station to talk with them. But I don`t know for sure. Good luck with everything, it takes a strong person to handle this like you do.
Okay, I'll go in a bit

I would be too. It`s a terrible thing, but you don`t have to be scared of talking to the police. They have female officers who are trained to handle these kind of things. It will be ok, the police will help you. They have seen this before and they know how to handle it.
Okay tysm!

@Roxiee , I am sorry I missed your original post! You ARE brave! I don't know the right thing to do. But I am thinking of you and hoping everything goes well.

Last edited:
I’m so happy you’re going to do this. You deserve justice.
What happened to you was horrible and you deserve to have this victory over your abuser.
And I’m here if you need support! :)

Just tell them what happened, and show them the evidence, and they will figure out how to handle it from there. You’re doing a really good thing by telling them.
I can't keep having this stuff on my back it's really getting to me

New Threads

Top Bottom