• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

What did you get for Christmas?

An aromatherapy burner with a phial of scented oil called "Sea Breeze" (which, ironically enough, came with a warning about it being highly toxic to marine life. Just as well I live in a landlocked Midland county!)

Three books:
The Durrells of Corfu by Michael Haag
The Last Grain Race by Eric Newby
Prairie Fires: The American Dreams of Laura Ingalls Wilder by Caroline Fraser

A Moulinex food processor

An Origins "Ginger" gift set

I got spoilt.

Star wars chess set
Mario and friends monopoly
Yahtzee
Avon perfume pack
Cat encyclopedia
Unicorn pusheen cat shirt
Cat hoodie with ears
Sushi making kit
Grans homemade rum balls and candied peanuts.
Ferrero rocher and roses chocolate mmmm

Think thats everything.....wheeeeeeee :)

I got to prevent this abandoned dog from freezing and placed in a good non kill shelter. Not so his companion unfortunately,whom repeated attempts failed to capture.

Final installment of Christmas presents received on 30 December:

Aveda "Hand Relief" cream (fnarr fnarr)

Two books: Philip K Dick's Electric Dreams (the stories behind a recent anthology TV series) and The Element: How finding your passion changes everything by Ken Robinson and Lou Aronica

New Threads

Top Bottom