• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

What continent do you live on.

Which continent do you reside in?

• North America

• South America

• Asia

• Europe

• Africa

• Australia

• Antarctica

Results are only viewable after voting.

DaisyRose

V.I.P Member
I wanna play a game and see where we all are across the globe. I find geography interesting and entertaining to learn.

Mine's a weird one for you, it's a continent that is an island that is a country.

We have quite a few members here that don't live on a continent though.

[Edit] Australia is 2 islands, Tasmanians keep getting upset because we keep forgetting that they're part of Australia too. :)

I think Antarctica, when I was a kid they told me Australasia which was Australia, New Zealand and Antarctica. When registering video games it's Oceania.

Confusing question

Mine's a weird one for you, it's a continent that is an island that is a country.

We have quite a few members here that don't live on a continent though.

[Edit] Australia is 2 islands, Tasmanians keep getting upset because we keep forgetting that they're part of Australia too. :)

We have the state of Hawaii which is not geographically a part of North America. Technically, it's an archipelago in the Pacific Ocean.

The primitive land of Lower North America. The weather here on the 45th parallel is lovely.

For about three weeks each year.

New Threads

Top Bottom