• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

What comes after.

A leading question: What do you think you were before you were born?
Or what do you think humans are before they are born?
Dispersed atoms, which only come together to create molecules to create a body, and consciousness, when life begins.

I hope for one. However, I don’t see life as a rehearsal like certain types of religious people do. Live this life, even if you struggle because death is the only thing we are guaranteed and no one knows what’s on the other side until we are there.

I’ve actually read someone post on another place that after he dies, he hopes God will allow him to travel back in time so he can have sex as a teen and once he gets to Heaven, he’ll demand to God to let him cuss out his enemies and laugh while God sends them to Hell, wish for God to give him a TV so he can watch his sister burning in Hell, ask God to erase his “ethnic features” (he was a self-hating Jew) to make him look “English or Irish” despite how those are ethnic features in themselves, and have sex in Heaven. If God won’t grant him those wishes, he said he’ll scream at God until he finally gets what he wants. I couldn’t have made this up if I tried! Even the most ardent Christians I know would think what he hopes for is bonkers.

Last edited:
I don't really think about afterlife.
I had a christian upbringing, but I don't know if I believe in heaven. I definitely don't believe in hell.
I kinda hope there is only nothingness. That sounds peaceful.

No, I am an atheist. That said I have spiritual beliefs to the extent that can be supported by science. It is true that we still don't know what life is and how it is connected to nonliving matter. You'll still here after you die but to pretend to understand what that means is way beyond our scientific understanding.

I was gonna say "I feel the same." But I forgot to and I posted it without realizing it.

Ah, I see.

If there is something after death, I want to see my uncle who passed away from cancer again. When he was alive, he always knew what to say.

New Threads

Top Bottom