• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

What are your holiday "fixes" ?

Chance

"all who wander are not lost" - Tolkien
V.I.P Member
Today after I do a few things at work, I'm going to load up my truck, go get it serviced and washed, then I'm headed to Grand Junction, Colorado.

So here I am, I cant sleep (actually fell asleep at like 7pm and woke up at 2am bright eyed and bushy headed... (I need a haircut today!) And I have this massive road trip a head of me today... I need to go back to sleep, but noooo... my body wants to stay awake...

I was reading Gritche's post about entertaining ASD's at a function...and I didn't want to derail his post, so I thought I would do this instead...

I'm in bad need of "entertaining" a 2 story house full of NT's.... wheels are turning...

I have been wanting the long road trip but not the holiday... They usually suck and someones feelings get hurt, or there is the occasional fight... My family seems to still think a fist fixes anything... ug.

So in Gritches post it hit me... I'm going to go hiking some, (if weather is good). I'm going to go GEO CACHING (which is what his post made me remember)!

BUT... as for my family... (noting that I am going to be in Colorado)... Noting that I said I would bring, or make something... I thought of CAKE... But not just any cake, no this is a very special cake.

Think on it just a little bit...

I think I'm gonna go buy some (legal) "special" chocolate bars to melt them and use as cake icing.
What better way to mellow a bunch of loud mouth rednecks out... then with some deliciouso THC laced dreamy chocolate/chocolate cake???

Chance is thinking about being really bad this weekend... It harmless and I am truly trying to get the guts to do this...

I mean I have to live with ASD everyday, it wont hurt them to be zoned out avatars for a day or so would it? I see it as just spreading the love one piece of pot loaded cake at a time... I might even make 2 cakes!

I just woke up being in a really mischievous mood... it beats the hell out of being depressed!

Any of you got any good holiday fixes in mind... Spiked punch? whoopsie cushions, magic tricks... Mine is to disappear... : )

Last edited:
Thinking of fist fights -

You know where the word assassin came from?

It was guys who got stoned so they could get in the mood for some killing.

Hashassin.

Not saying it wont relax them.... but it also may solve your family problem!

Thinking of fist fights -

You know where the word assassin came from?

It was guys who got stoned so they could get in the mood for some killing.

Hashassin.

Not saying it wont relax them.... but it also may solve your family problem!

Good grief that was a brutal wiki story... not at all what I want...

I'm looking for peace and quiet, no violence, no casualties, just calm happy people...

This may all blow up in my face and they may all be sitting around smoking it and be higher than a kite before I ever get there... With my family its impossible to out guess them usually. But its fun to think about.

Good grief that was a brutal wiki story... not at all what I want...

I'm looking for peace and quiet, no violence, no casualties, just calm happy people...

This may all blow up in my face and they may all be sitting around smoking it and be higher than a kite before I ever get there... With my family its impossible to out guess them usually. But its fun to think about.

If they eat the cake the effect will be a slow creep and it can also last a lot longer.
Which may be more of what you're aiming for.

I only threw the assassin thing in as a random fact i heard from somewhere.

Today after I do a few things at work, I'm going to load up my truck, go get it serviced and washed, then I'm headed to Grand Junction, Colorado.

So here I am, I cant sleep (actually fell asleep at like 7pm and woke up at 2am bright eyed and bushy headed... (I need a haircut today!) And I have this massive road trip a head of me today... I need to go back to sleep, but noooo... my body wants to stay awake...

I was reading Gritche's post about entertaining ASD's at a function...and I didn't want to derail his post, so I thought I would do this instead...

I'm in bad need of "entertaining" a 2 story house full of NT's.... wheels are turning...

I have been wanting the long road trip but not the holiday... They usually suck and someones feelings get hurt, or there is the occasional fight... My family seems to still think a fist fixes anything... ug.

So in Gritches post it hit me... I'm going to go hiking some, (if weather is good). I'm going to go GEO CACHING (which is what his post made me remember)!

BUT... as for my family... (noting that I am going to be in Colorado)... Noting that I said I would bring, or make something... I thought of CAKE... But not just any cake, no this is a very special cake.

Think on it just a little bit...

I think I'm gonna go buy some (legal) "special" chocolate bars to melt them and use as cake icing.
What better way to mellow a bunch of loud mouth rednecks out... then with some deliciouso THC laced dreamy chocolate/chocolate cake???

Chance is thinking about being really bad this weekend... It harmless and I am truly trying to get the guts to do this...

I mean I have to live with ASD everyday, it wont hurt them to be zoned out avatars for a day or so would it? I see it as just spreading the love one piece of pot loaded cake at a time... I might even make 2 cakes!

I just woke up being in a really mischievous mood... it beats the hell out of being depressed!

Any of you got any good holiday fixes in mind... Spiked punch? whoopsie cushions, magic tricks... Mine is to disappear... : )
They could also have a severe allergic reaction to what you put in the cake or have nightmarish panic attacks and there would be consequences if it was traced back to you.

They could also have a severe allergic reaction to what you put in the cake or have nightmarish panic attacks and there would be consequences if it was traced back to you.

I'm too honest to not tell them first... I wish I wasn't but I could never pull that off in real life...
My guess is that they will devour the cake KNOWING the facts about it...

I don't know if anyone is allergic to hooch oil or not.
I'm gonna look that up... and see

Yes, it seems people can be allergic to the plant or the oil... but apparently its not a big thing, nor are there many people allergic to it... Learn something new every day... : )

If they eat the cake the effect will be a slow creep and it can also last a lot longer.
Which may be more of what you're aiming for.

I only threw the assassin thing in as a random fact i heard from somewhere.

Slow creep and sleepy as they become avatars in some far off land ...

I just have this picture in my head with all these wild people all smashed and drowsy drooling all over themselves... For once I would feel like the King of Normal...

Hey, it never hurts to dream and at least have a positive outlook on what could turn into the weekend from hell. : )

Yes, it seems people can be allergic to the plant or the oil... but apparently its not a big thing, nor are there many people allergic to it... Learn something new every day... : )
It could be a big thing if their immune system isn't perfect or if they are sensitised to another plant that they're allergic to,you can be allergic to peanuts only and get an allergic reaction from Hazel nuts,for instance nuts have a toxin in them so you can't eat them with impunity as you could for instance an orange ,there are certain foods that are called purines such as salmon and cheese and you have got to be sensible about how much you have of these ,animals apart from humans always seem to know the limit.
You could also develop an allergy because of stress,so you have no way of knowing if somebody wouldn't be allergic to something.
As humans and strangely bats don't make their own vitamin c.

It could be a big thing if their immune system isn't perfect or if they are sensitised to another plant that they're allergic to,you can be allergic to peanuts only and get an allergic reaction from Hazel nuts,for instance nuts have a toxin in them so you can't eat them with impunity as you could for instance an orange ,there are certain foods that are called purines such as salmon and cheese and you have got to be sensible about how much you have of these ,animals apart from humans always seem to know the limit.
You could also develop an allergy because of stress,so you have no way of knowing if somebody wouldn't be allergic to something.

Hey, he's trying to kill his family and you're making it all complicated!

(Risky joke,please don't take offense)

Hey, he's trying to kill his family and you're making it all complicated!

(Risky joke,please don't take offense)

Geez Fridge... I sort of feared somone would say that...
I am actually sitting here lauging out loud...

CHANCE DISCLAIMER:
No, I dont remotley want to kill anyone, my guilt would devour me.
I'm not even having fantasies of such a thing... I'm not the dark one... : )

Geez Fridge... I sort of feared somone would say that...
I am actually sitting here lauging out loud...

CHANCE DISCLAIMER:
No, I dont remotley want to kill anyone, my guilt would devour me.
I'm not even having fantasies of such a thing... I'm not the dark one... : )

Fridge disclaimer : I dont want to kill chances family either.

Change the cake icing to melted chocolate flavored laxatives and watch the fun as you get to relax in your room. Be ready with a plunger in case there is mass running to the bathroom and load up on toilet papers.

Please remember IF I were to do this... I promise to tell them upfront... AND its also VERY LEGAL where I am going.

I'm not creating some crime in doing this... Is it morally right? Probably not, but who really knows. Are Big Pharma drugs morally right... In my book NO... But my book dont count.

As long as they know, then its their choice.

I cant go around worrying about the cellular level of people and their possible allergy intolerances. These people are mostly monsters any way... One of them in particular... Who I would rather never see as long as I live, but this is life...

They sure wont be worrying over anything that I am allergic too. Pork being nearly one that puts me in the hospital... So I have to watch out for beans with bacon, anythign cooked in pork grease... Its not a lot of fun and I hate to ask, so I just skip anything that has a chance of having pork in it.

I'm only going because of my cousin (who is a lot like me), and my aunt who is a super sweetheart of a lady, other than that... The rest of that bunch arent worth much... and thats basically a compliment... : )

Change the cake icing to melted chocolate flavored laxatives and watch the fun as you get to relax in your room. Be ready with a plunder in case there is mass running to the bathroom and load up on toilet papers.

I was thinking that could be my other cake... excellent "non-real" Idea!!!

It would be good if the people who fantasise about doing the things experience them first I bet the fantasies would stop

I have experience this... In the very house I'm going too... Thats where I got the idea. My cousin bought me one of these chocalte bars... Except is was called red velvet... Very odd, but very cool experience, not really sure I ever want to do it agian, but it was harmless.

I have experience this... In the very house I'm going too... Thats where I got the idea. My cousin bought me one of these chocalte bars... Except is was called red velvet... Very odd, but very cool experience, not really sure I ever want to do it agian, but it was harmless.
But that's you people are unique

Please remember IF I were to do this... I promise to tell them upfront... AND its also VERY LEGAL where I am going.

I'm not creating some crime in doing this... Is it morally right? Probably not, but who really knows. Are Big Pharma drugs morally right... In my book NO... But my book dont count.

As long as they know, then its their choice.

I cant go around worrying about the cellular level of people and their possible allergy intolerances. These people are mostly monsters any way... One of them in particular... Who I would rather never see as long as I live, but this is life...

They sure wont be worrying over anything that I am allergic too. Pork being nearly one that puts me in the hospital... So I have to watch out for beans with bacon, anythign cooked in pork grease... Its not a lot of fun and I hate to ask, so I just skip anything that has a chance of having pork in it.

I'm only going because of my cousin (who is a lot like me), and my aunt who is a super sweetheart of a lady, other than that... The rest of that bunch arent worth much... and thats basically a compliment... : )
Obviously I don't know you was well as I thought I did

You might be thinking of this in the wrong way. Why not just get some pot, smoke it, and achieve a mental state in which NTs don’t bother you. It would be a lot more cost efficient for you to get high out of your mind than to try to get an entire family to relax.

Or you could pick up some oil and take a ton of it yourself if you prefer relaxation over being spaced out.

New Threads

Top Bottom