• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

What are you?

Do you like even or odd numbers?

• Even numbers

• Odd numbers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Interesting question. I associate each number with a color, but for some reason I see odd numbers as being less outgoing. They remind me of the cool and quiet shade. Even numbers seem too social :D
I associate colors with days of the week:
Monday Brown
Tuesday Purple
Wednesday Green
Thursday Grey
Friday Orange
Saturday Yellow
Sunday Red

For numeric digits, I do same but with a reason. I do electronics and resistors use a color code to designate their resistance:
Electronic color code - Wikipedia

If you're gonna ride in the car with me or something and you wanna mess with the CD player or radio and the volume and whatnot, that's fine, but just...

Keep it odd. Keep it odd and we wont have any... "problems". Capiche? Good.

Yeah it's kinda like that. No, I dont know why.

I try not to consider odd or even numbers. Reminds me of having when to buy gasoline based on the numbers of my license plate a long, long time ago in a galaxy far, far away.

I like irrational numbers. Doubly so if they are transcendental.
I like the square root of 3 and the whole concept of Pi (not the guy who shared a lifeboat with a tiger but π) and how it is used in calculations involving a circle which is what most pies are, I can't help thinking yum!

I like most numbers, as well. I do numerology with things at times just to see how it plays out. I don't get into the real horoscope of it all, though. I feel like that stuff is too generalized to matter, but if certain numbers exactly keep repeating or aligning, that's really cool.

Maybe a little related is that I appreciate and like asymmetry a lot more than sameness, so I feel like odd and even numbers meet those standards. I look at the number 8, and it's symmetrical. The number 7 is shaped asymmetrical, though, and I like it more. Fun stuff like that.

Also, when it comes to numbers, it's wild to me that computers just use 1 and 0 over and over and over. I never fear computers taking over the world because of this. If a computer ever tried to harm me, I feel like I could destroy it just by saying, "hey, dude....TWO," and the computer would just shutdown all fried out or something.

Odd numbers simply because they’re lucky to me. The last four digits of my phone number are two odd numbers that repeat in sequential order and my birthday is on an odd day.

I'm the weirdo here.
I like prime numbers, I even have the habit of keeping the volume on my tv on a prime number.
I don't even know why.

Numbers, and more numbers. I actually like binary numbers. I like the number 2, and the number 5. But even numbers seem nicer l guess. Numbers that go on forever seem mysterious. Sometimes l have coincidences with certain numbers. @Trophonius - l keep my speed on treadmill and volume on tv on even numbers.

New Threads

Top Bottom