• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

What are you watching right now?

OkRad

μῆνιν ἄειδε θεὰ Πηληϊάδεω Ἀχιλῆος οὐλομένην
V.I.P Member
Do you have something else playing on the background? How did you get to it? Random? Series of events?

I was watching The Flash which lead me to Legends which lead me to Prison Break (Snart). Pretty intense, season one that is.

The men who stare at goats. It's a comedy but it is about an interesting subject: remote viewing

Last edited:
WWE Roadblock: End of the Line on WWE Network on my Xbox 360 at my Parents' (hopefully I'll be upgrading to an Xbox One here on Sunday).

yay i loved prison break back in the day.
i have the goldbergs on in the background on my tv and im typing from a laptop on the sofa.
i cant recommend the goldbergs enough,go watch it please. :)

WWE Roadblock: End of the Line on WWE Network on my Xbox 360 at my Parents' (hopefully I'll be upgrading to an Xbox One here on Sunday).

I love wrestling! I used to watch WWF/E when I was a teenager. I really wish they would go back more towards the attitude era. We did used to watch TNA, but it just got so ridiculous with them constantly losing wrestlers to other promotions and their story lines became very boring. We watch Wrestlemania every year, but we don't watch Smackdown or Raw because I find a lot of the wrestlers these days very annoying...and it makes me sad when they have older wrestlers I remember who just can't wrestle like they used to any more.

I've been watching Poirot for a few hours now, because ITV Encore always show a few after each other. Despite the fact that I've already seen them all (the series with David Suchet) I will still quite happily re-watch them.

Movie: "The Agony and the Ecstasy"

About the trials and tribulations of master sculptor Michaelangelo and how he was commissioned by Pope Julius to paint the ceiling of the Sistine Chapel.

While watching this film I couldn't help but notice some of the traits of this artist, pondering whether or not he might have been on the spectrum. Of course it was only a movie, not a documentary made long ago before Aspergers became part of the DSM.

Geez. Look what I found:

New evidence that Michelangelo may have suffered from Asperger’s disorder, or autism

New evidence that Michelangelo may have suffered from Asperger’s disorder, or autism

I love wrestling! I used to watch WWF/E when I was a teenager. I really wish they would go back more towards the attitude era. We did used to watch TNA, but it just got so ridiculous with them constantly losing wrestlers to other promotions and their story lines became very boring. We watch Wrestlemania every year, but we don't watch Smackdown or Raw because I find a lot of the wrestlers these days very annoying...and it makes me sad when they have older wrestlers I remember who just can't wrestle like they used to any more.

I've been watching Poirot for a few hours now, because ITV Encore always show a few after each other. Despite the fact that I've already seen them all (the series with David Suchet) I will still quite happily re-watch them.

I quite like some of the modern wrestlers, main ones I'm not really a fan of would be Seth "I suck but HHH loves me" Rollins and the current Universal Champion, Kevin Owens.

New Threads

Top Bottom