• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Weird films and T.V. Shows

When I was really young I once saw what I think was a scene from Attack of the Killer Tomatoes that showed a bunch of the tomatoes floating in the air (actually it was water). I really don't know, but I thought they were pumpkins because they were big and looked orange,

It could have been the tomato movie, there are small and big tomatoes in it and some of them do look like pumpkins.

Regarding Attack of the Killer Tomatoes:

Fun fact! The helicopter crash scene was real. It was an unintentional accident that destroyed a $60,000 rental copter captured on camera, and they used it in the final cut. (skip to about 0:21)

helicopter crash scene

I loved The Prisoner Series. My parents watched. I felt sorry for the main character because he kept having to evade the huge white bouncing ball. It involved concepts of being over-policed by a British Homeland Security. I enjoyed the older Avengers. And Man from Uncle, and The Saint which weren't sci-fi, or scary, just great British tv.

A good portion of the movies and shows that I like are odd/unusual/niche/obscure, and perhaps, they seem moreso to many north Americans as I watch a lot of non-English movies/shows.

I loved The Prisoner Series. My parents watched. I felt sorry for the main character because he kept having to evade the huge white bouncing ball. It involved concepts of being over-policed by a British Homeland Security. I enjoyed the older Avengers. And Man from Uncle, and The Saint which weren't sci-fi, or scary, just great British tv.
LOL...yeah I'm a diehard fan of The Prisoner. Though I'm still unsure of who "Number One" really was.

And every episode of "The Avengers" that starred Diana Rigg.

Weird and a bit confusing recalling those episodes, because when I saw them in primetime it was always in black and white. So seeing them remastered and in color is somewhat disorienting. But great nostalgia, nevertheless! :cool:

New Threads

Top Bottom