• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Wash load of avg family

Kayla55

Um, oh yes time no washing machine....and handling washing load with back ache from twins.

The days and sessions at OT and speech required for a boy....(all her job)

One twin refuses to go out and screams and the other cries and runs other way to get out house and find friends.

Then times I break up physical fights from melt down. (This one really gets to me)

Complaints about brother, started as got older. The period of hating one another...
Why can't we go out, this reading is for babies etc etc.

The friend over who upset him, and pushing and banging and broken yellow wood door....(a bit of list broken things)

Oh, and mess...since I got tired of saw back. It's more work to supervise cleanup and ask nicely over and over than to just do it yourself.

Ye, the amazing twins.
The left handed twin, legacy

And NT still won't do dishes!!!
So when you see the other amazing side of how miserable my life was for so long....then only then may you begin to understand that the twin legacy is only amazing as outsider looking in.

No, I'm not sorry.....the twins hate one another, they insult one another, they fight over TV games, and all years I just soaked it up.

This nightmare should never have being, but if twins were girls and not on spectrum it would be better. Bad combination.

I am ND and a twin, and it was and is amazing being so alike. We are best friends, think and act much alike, and even our dysfunctional mother and father could not break that bond. To this day, I trust him more than any other as he has always been there for me, as a child and since.

My wife and I have two Autistic sons, however, that are as different as can be, yet we see the good and great in each and never would say we wanted daughters, as children are children to us. My parents often said they wished we were never born, and we ended up hating and fearing them.

Before you say, well you do not have to take care of them. Well, you got the wrong family. It is I that do that stuff, but with no complaint. It's the best job in the world if you can focus on any smiles,sadness and laughs. I focus on enjoying every day like it was the last. That's how I see it.

Last edited:
Yip, I'm utterly thrilled that a team of highly respectable psychiatrists have cooked up solution.

So you fill out form with job description as employed...then kindly show you your janitor duties cleaning up are in good doctor.
And we all go home, happily ever after

The funding for my PC project was just revoked. So I have to find a new investor.

My dad has sided with his family that I have little understanding and he has a nice girl who represents a working model of how system should be. I clearly lack understanding of this amazing Logik of importance of certain primary functions of women in society. ( In other words be a tart but dress it up respectably)

I sincerely believe I have always upholded what I believed to be right, and I've fought this battle for so long. I'm tired
So either I'm letting them come in here and take over all my hard work with kids, denying me
Stability and quietness (replaced by functioning tart)
Values and ethics
Having spent long time working towards ways to encourage kids to engage in school at own decision.
Shown to (not blow money) but budget towards needs of house.
Even if I'm sober habits ( the tart does what she's told)

I'm expendable or I'm going to move away and hope to find another work from home option with someone prepared to understand my Morales (I was a-sexual before my father's enquiries started and he has conservative German family to represent my above statements as incorrect)

My suggestion that my car having trouble 2x in 2weeks as being uncanny is dismissed as my denial of certain things.

My good bank statement clearly indicating bulk of funds allocated is irrelevant, she can wear short skirt, shop and drinking at barbeque is more amusing.
I apparently live in la-la land. Maybe they right, you handle easy part of twins,
Grown up Nd answer for washing. I could also use force to show spotless walls so I lack discipline.

Maybe I'm just tired of arguing...
When you leave and the scape goat turns on themselves in face of problems, well misguided and always knew best

What's deal with MC 2

Black beard is like avoid at all costs. Then there's these geeks who are really horny and quite odd behaved reactions to women. The issue of whether they on spectrum or not is major factor as when they that demanding, rude when don't get it etc. then it's huge cause for consideration. So yip, it's very relevant in her world to consider if Albert Einstein is on spectrum or just odd ball looking one, did he marry that blond out society and fulfillment or was he demanding of her t she no longer had space and wanted to live with him.

I suppose not everyone gets the blond, so some go to Asia....there you wear makeup and recreate your confidence which is maybe difficult for Einstein's sister to use makeup.

So even argument that life conditions improve refers to lives of children and doesn't justify way some men behave about their needs, and issues of whatever beard problems come up.
I know I'm misunderstood, most often they think I'm as shallow as them, that it's justices and highly debatable about being on spectrum vs arguments over whether narcisstic abuse exists within other disorders etc. Etc.

I know it's crude of blunt....

Do beauty standards effect narcisstic abuse, could his father have had it and we don't see where it generates from?

Ye, not allowed to ask those questions.

This isn't question of dating man less money it's like I have a son who has meltdowns but I don't go round telling people, so when he was younger it was tantrum or naughty.

Men have varied levels of perceived attached ownership which isn't warranted....no, you don't have right to decide to smack my son Nd I dont care what he did.
Went to neighbour talking about it, they agreed discounts was inappropriate. They said they discipline others kids with attitude but depends how much you voice, personally I am more tactful on how or why I think it's .y right to get involved, unless child was really in situation where I felt need to act on their behalf.

So these issues are relevant with divorce rates.

I know it's crude of blunt....

Do beauty standards effect narcisstic abuse, could his father have had it and we don't see where it generates from?

Ye, not allowed to ask those questions.

This isn't question of dating man less money it's like I have a son who has meltdowns but I don't go round telling people, so when he was younger it was tantrum or naughty.

Men have varied levels of perceived attached ownership which isn't warranted....no, you don't have right to decide to smack my son Nd I dont care what he did.
Went to neighbour talking about it, they agreed discounts was inappropriate. They said they discipline others kids with attitude but depends how much you voice, personally I am more tactful on how or why I think it's .y right to get involved, unless child was really in situation where I felt need to act on their behalf.

So these issues are relevant with divorce rates.

Regardless if the child is with a caregiver, other family member, friend, acquaintance or stranger, nothing justifies smacking a child, regardless if man, woman, boy or girl committing or receiving such, and regardless of diagnosed condition, hidden or suspected condition, in both the victim and perpetrator.

And yes, society will not understand meltdowns and certain behaviors our children have, so they can make unfair assumptions, sometimes far from reality. So we can not trust many person's because of that and from our past bad and traumatic experiences.

It is not easy being a parent of one with any condition, as we often have conditions ourselves, so it would be helpful to get the right support, treatment and understanding. Otherwise, caregiver and family conditions can flair or worsen, and relationships worsen, leading to divorce, conflicts and such.

You have money. Take the dirty laundry to a professional laundry service.
This happened to me where I'm older Nd my experience has lent me to be highly avoidant. So I'm trying to explain how I'm struggling as older person with my rigid views. When you battle in life you realise what is important, and it's not who earns the money, it's about respect. And many men are nice, but society teaches them wrong, treating your girlfriend/wife as a person with feelings will mean you both happier.

I'm not encouraging his to not further themselves or achieve success, I'm explaining that feminism has a different Ave between 2 aspies who have decided to try make a relationship work. If both parties consider benefit of other (social demands of nt can be exhausting) then if he doesn't have money but he's smart then consider working together to achieve financial success.

Idea of a family business to me now is: familiarity breeds contempt. But when I was younger I probably would have tried. If he's in workshop fixing things and I'm serving customers and it works well now solving problems.
I never liked sales but becoming desperate for money I pushed myself to get food in the cupboard that week, how else would I do it without a job. If together we come up with idea of a product or service, now this is where I like sales, you can work your own hours, unfortunately no sale, no money.

I'm unhappy, I realised there are certain demands in life, and I'm just saying this to young people. Don't think of him/her as oh, badly dressed. Think of living with the person, think of factor of comparability with a high divorce rate.

I am ND and a twin, and it was and is amazing being so alike. We are best friends, think and act much alike, and even our dysfunctional mother and father could not break that bond. To this day, I trust him more than any other as he has always been there for me, as a child and since.

My wife and I have two Autistic sons, however, that are as different as can be, yet we see the good and great in each and never would say we wanted daughters, as children are children to us. My parents often said they wished we were never born, and we ended up hating and fearing them.

Before you say, well you do not have to take care of them. Well, you got the wrong family. It is I that do that stuff, but with no complaint. It's the best job in the world if you can focus on any smiles,sadness and laughs. I focus on enjoying every day like it was the last. That's how I see it.
Firstly, I would like to thank you for being supportive of twins.
After my divorce I took on the responsibility to fix what I believed wasn't working. My ex used a male toughen up approach and I believe pressure can drive one to succeed but what he didn't understand is first give the person the tools to tackle issues. I seperated twins more, giving them space and own identity. I budgeted for whole family to go out more and do more of things I always wanted, everyone liked. So going on hiking trails but also socially where Gareth and I would go sit under a tree. I setup a rule on teasing and we agreed on who had to go sit upstairs for disregard. I worked through each twins needs separately, receiving input from them on what they would like. The today they attend different schools.
Being out more there is a teasing behaviour learnt that is coming back in house. Kids will be kids. But it feels like a mountain I must hold and that I'm the only one who is responsible for keeping us motivated and bringing in motivation or positive upliftment. My aunt is wonderful they always send us gifts of what we need and money to go out. But she's busy and so I do get support but I'm emotionally drained.

New Threads

Top Bottom