• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Was your birth normal or complicated? (vote only related to people with autism please)

Your birth (person with autism) was normal or complicated?

• Normal.

Votes: 20 54.1%
  • There were complications.

Votes: 17 45.9%

• Total voters
Well I guess my birth was normal in regards to there being no real complications, but I was 10 days early and very fast. In fact there was no time to go to hospital so my dad ended up delivering me in the middle of the living room. I still have the newspaper cut-out detailing the event. My brother, who is also autistic was born as expected though, absolutely nothing out of the ordinary occurred during his birth.

Last edited:

New Threads

Top Bottom