• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

WARNING-SENSITIVE TOPIC: Is Anyone Else A Social Pariah Because You Said The Wrong Thing?

The tuffpuppychubby site was never edited. They just claimed that because I even had the words "mating habits" without any real specifics, they deemed it nsfw. Now they did search up my hyena profile (a cropped version of my avatar here) and find the unceopped version on furaffinity. Then then found other things I posted on fur affinity that was clearly fanart/postings and a little anatomy thing for my character. Idek how or why they even found my fur affinity account, but it wasn't necessary. It's not like I had any links to that site. It has nothing to do with the game, either, and I never mentioned it.
Then you must be hanging out with the wrong people. Best to walk away from such.

They sound like total perverts to me. Your avatar is cute and funny, not sexual in any way, at all. That their minds actually went in that direction suggests that they themselves need help (sex obsession, maybe) or that they just plain had it in for you and decided to make up some lame reason (lie) to kick you out. Being rejected hurts, but to be made to feel like you’re some kind of weirdo or freak on top of it can be so terribly hurtful and traumatizing. I think just talking to people about it, like you’re doing on this forum, will help you a lot. And you know that you’re not what they said you are, and we all know it, too.

They sound like total perverts to me. Your avatar is cute and funny, not sexual in any way, at all. That their minds actually went in that direction suggests that they themselves need help (sex obsession, maybe) or that they just plain had it in for you and decided to make up some lame reason (lie) to kick you out. Being rejected hurts, but to be made to feel like you’re some kind of weirdo or freak on top of it can be so terribly hurtful and traumatizing. I think just talking to people about it, like you’re doing on this forum, will help you a lot. And you know that you’re not what they said you are, and we all know it, too.
Thanks. They made me wonder if I actually was a zoophile just because I had fur affinity. But you're right. They had no right even searching my profile pic in the first place. If it was cropped to hide the "inappropriate part", then there was never a reason.

They decided to cast you out of their little narrow-minded clique and found something ridiculous to justify it with. No, that doesn't make you a social pariah and it sounds like you dodged some bullets there.

You definitely should be careful what you post on the internet though for reasons that have already been covered in this thread.

They decided to cast you out of their little narrow-minded clique and found something ridiculous to justify it with. No, that doesn't make you a social pariah and it sounds like you dodged some bullets there.

You definitely should be careful what you post on the internet though for reasons that have already been covered in this thread.
Ok. The hard part is that I don't know how people will take everything I say. In the game, when I said that I was one of the few people who are into animals, I didn't think they would take it as zoophilia. Cause what I really meant was that I study animals, care for them, and interact with them. But it's difficult to know what's considered appropriate and dirty in a social situation. I had no idea they even suspected anything about me.

But it's difficult to know what's considered appropriate and dirty in a social situation. I had no idea they even suspected anything about me.

"X-Files"- In terms of the Internet, perhaps it's best to approach any group of complete strangers in terms of trusting none of them until they give you cause to the contrary.

Otherwise it's more pragmatic to assume the worst of people rather than the best. Especially if it involves dealing with social cliques. Groups of people who inherently don't easily accept outsiders.

Last edited:
Ok. The hard part is that I don't know how people will take everything I say. In the game, when I said that I was one of the few people who are into animals, I didn't think they would take it as zoophilia. Cause what I really meant was that I study animals, care for them, and interact with them. But it's difficult to know what's considered appropriate and dirty in a social situation. I had no idea they even suspected anything about me.

One other thing to potentially keep in mind:

The idea of taking what you said as zoophilia might have actually been on purpose. In other words: The action of a troll just waiting for something they could jump on. There absolutely ARE "staff" or moderators (even admins!) out there that do this crap. They just wait for the right person to badger (in a way where THEY wont get in trouble for it) and then when that person comes around.... BAM, things get stupid. On purpose.

I, and probably some others around here, can probably think of... ahem... a certain other place where this would sometimes happen. Trolls masquerading as staff members (well... trolls who actually WERE staff members).

On the internet, this sort of gibberish happens all the time. EVEN MORE reason to leave personal info out of it. But also more reason to not attach yourself to any one place too much.

Thanks. They made me wonder if I actually was a zoophile just because I had fur affinity. But you're right. They had no right even searching my profile pic in the first place. If it was cropped to hide the "inappropriate part", then there was never a reason.

They’re bullies and scoundrels, plain and simple. I looked at Fur Affinity, and nowhere does it say that it’s a website for people who like to rape little animals. Obviously their little pea brains can’t grasp the idea of someone being interested in animals. (Which is actually an autism thing, by the way. Many, many autistic people are deeply moved by and fascinated with animals. I’m one of them.)

I think @Misery is right, too, that troll moderators actually sit there looking for people they can target.

They’re bullies and scoundrels, plain and simple. I looked at Fur Affinity, and nowhere does it say that it’s a website for people who like to rape little animals. Obviously their little pea brains can’t grasp the idea of someone being interested in animals. (Which is actually an autism thing, by the way. Many, many autistic people are deeply moved by and fascinated with animals. I’m one of them.)

I think @Misery is right, too, that troll moderators actually sit there looking for people they can target.
Yeah.

Omg. I thought Furries were people who wore animal costumes for kinky fun. l was thinking that the material was really soft. Think because we have out of the fur box thinking, we do need to regulate our musings. We see things but we don't automatically attach social norms of how others see things. That's why social media accounts can be tricky to navigate. If you have to think about it too long if it is appropriate then just don't post it.

Yes, the whole thing where furries dress up as anthropomorphic animals and go to big conventions is a big part of the furry culture, and yes for some people it is sexual, but for a lot of furries it is NOT, they just like dressing in silly animal costumes and roaming from convention hall to convention hall and being with other people who like dressing in silly animal costumes.

Since furry culture is oddball in itself it does attract people who have weird sexual fetishes, but by no means is it totally fetishistic. Most of the coverage of the furrydom by mainstream media is how it is big conventions of people who have sex while dressed as animals and who sometimes have sex with real literal animals, but that's mainly American media being sensationalist for page views.

As for AuBurney, I don't know why the mods on that gaming forum would even do a Google Images search of her avatar unless they were looking for an excuse to ban her. I've come across that a lot, some mod takes a hatred to me and finally finds something to use as a reason to get rid of me. I've decided to simply stop posting online except here and in one or two forums that have a very narrow focus and where I have very little to share.

New Threads

Top Bottom