• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Violence ever been the answer?

For example, there was this one day I was in a really bad mood and this one chunky kid thought he could get in my face and be a general pain in the ass. One heavy kid over the desk later and he never bothered me again (I was like 100lb at the time, he had to be around 200 lol).
Did the huge chunky man look anything like this?

muscleMan.jpg

:lol:

It depends. Everyone has a breaking point, violence intentional or not, usually people will eventually resort to it.

One time in a year 10 math's lesson, I was sitting at the front (I hate sitting at the front, I don't like having people behind me...) doing my work, and the teacher left the classroom to get something from the staff room (big school, took him a while). I just continued with my work, and people started throwing stuff at me. Started with rubbers/pencils... ended up with bags. Eventually some ... hit me on the head with their bag (was quite heavy :/ )... I kind of snapped, turned the table over, stood up n threw a pencil case back at them and left. :(

Not the answer to respect though.

Whoa! Pretty much exactly the same thing happened to me in a science class once!

Okay. So like 6 months ago there was thread basically identical to this on WrongPlanet and people are going on about biting each other's ears off and crap.
Then I go on here and post about a minor head bashing and I'm the crazy one. LOL.
Nah.
I'm jk.
I know it's not minor.
But it's just the contrast xD.
EMZ=]

This is Branch Warren, officially the most muscular bodybuilder in the world. The photos above are heavily photoshopped. I can't see the point as bodybuilders at this level look ridiculous already.
View attachment 20

Attachments

• branch-warren-olympia.jpg
    branch-warren-olympia.jpg
    54 KB · Views: 84
This is Branch Warren, officially the most muscular bodybuilder in the world. The photos above are heavily photoshopped. I can't see the point as bodybuilders at this level look ridiculous already.
[attachment=31:branch-warren-olympia.jpg]
You got your point there... This I have say is what you call a real bodybuilder.
But it is still nothing compared to this new one there...

View attachment 31

This shows what happens when body builders are stuck playing their xbox :p

Attachments

• haha.JPG
    haha.JPG
    8.9 KB · Views: 88

New Threads

Top Bottom