• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Video RPGs poll.

Video RPGs?

• Yes, please.

Votes: 3 60.0%
  • They're OK.

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Nope.

• JRPGs

• WRPGs

• CRPGs

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • MMORPGs

• Action RPGs

• Turn Based RPGs

• Other (please specify)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Metalhead

Video game and movie addict.
V.I.P Member
I am a fan of JRPGs, although I also do enjoy some Western RPGs that have come out in recent years.

All of the above
bg,f8f8f8-flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.jpg

Steam says I have A LOT of RPGs, though it's sorta debatable on what's an RPG and what isnt. Everyone seems like they've got different answers to that one.

Like, okay, Grim Dawn, that's definitely one. But what about something like Xcom, does that count? It's got all the hallmarks. Slay the Spire and everything that came after it, Vampire Survivors and all of its pals are listed...

No JRPGs for the most part. For whatever reason those are usually stupidly easy, so they dont hold my attention. Except the really old ones. I played through Final Fantasy Legend (also known as SaGa), the first one, recently. On Gameboy (emulated). That was great, except for having the most annoying boss in the history of the universe. I gotta find more like that game.

I sure do play a LOT of roguelikes, though. Which are pretty much RPGs except for the whole "start over if you die" thing.

I used to play a lot of MMOs, but I havent done that in a long time. I kinda want to try one again. Not Warcraft. Something else. Dont know what.

New Threads

Top Bottom