• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

VIDEO: How having a low IQ & intellectual disability has affected my self esteem

Glowflake

There's a stereotype that dumb people are happy all the time, because they don't know any better. That "ignorance is bliss". I can't speak for everyone but I can definitely speak aboutmy experience as a mentally disabled person. I've always been eerily aware about my low IQ, even when I wouldn't admit it. I made a video talking about how I feel like a loser because of my disability.
Video link here (I'm not good at Embedding videos) http://youtube/ObYkgwlQ1no

Last edited:
Can someone tell me how to paste my video in this thread? The link doesn't seem to be working

I clicked the link and got this:

upload_2021-8-23_16-13-6.png

One thing I see that is different about the link you posted and
the other youtube video links I looked at is, the others don't have
have a 'dot' in between the 'u' and the 'b.' The other videos have
the 'dot' in between the word "you" and "tube." Like this: you.tube

I clicked the link and got this:

View attachment 70078

One thing I see that is different about the link you posted and
the other youtube video links I looked at is, the others don't have
have a 'dot' in between the 'u' and the 'b.' The other videos have
the 'dot' in between the word "you" and "tube." Like this: you.tube
I tried taking away the dot but its still doing the same thing. Thanks for trying to help anyways tho

(Cannot see video.)
@Glowflake, the best thing that you can do is "Rock what you got!"
I have a son who was in special forces and he is still envious of others whom he perceives to have a higher IQ.

Hello @Glowflake do you still need help with your video? I’ve been meaning to come back here, but have been very busy lately; I’ll be available if you still need help.
Thats really kind of you to come back. Yeah I do still need help. Since links aren't working, the only thing I can think of is, well, would it be too bold of me to ask for you to visit my channel and post the video on this site? If yes, my channel is called rosegold boi, the title is "I'm a loser, intellectually impairment, unemployed and living with my mom"

Thats really kind of you to come back. Yeah I do still need help. Since links aren't working, the only thing I can think of is, well, would it be too bold of me to ask for you to visit my channel and post the video on this site? If yes, my channel is called rosegold boi, the title is "I'm a loser, intellectually impairment, unemployed and living with my mom"
Okay, I’ll try that this evening.

New Threads

Top Bottom