• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Uplifting Music for the times.

Sharon Burch
The Rain Song
Sung in Navajo - very pretty. She is Navajo and German.

Beautiful downtempo track

Uplifting dubstep track

I guess a lot of people forget things will be ok again

Future garage is a sub-genre of dubstep and has some really euphoric songs

A lo-fi genre remix of Zelda's Lullaby from the N64 Ocarina of Time title. Very relaxing, if a little creepy.

Witch House genre remix. Not sure the name of the original song, but when I play it to people they say they recognise the lyrics from a recent song.
Blvck Ceiling - Young (Official music video)

Haunting acoustic piece
Button Eyes ft Rag'N'Bone Man - Simple Days

Ed

L'Amour Toujours (I'll Fly With You) by Gigi D'Agostino (2000):

Cool old school electronic dance hit from the time when the dot.com bubble was just starting to pop. I especially like the lyrics.

New Threads

Top Bottom