• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Universally Physically Attractive People With Aspergers

Or to put it in another way, just because you can't experience sexual attraction doesn't mean you can't tell.
Can't tell what ??? o_O
Even if I had OCD (won't rule it out), it'd still have to be mixing with this hypersexual terror/parasite to produce the results it has done. Removing or substancially reducing the sexual feelings (throuigh testotorone reduction) has to be a win-win and without it the OCD has no substance to attach to.

Attraction is a primitive test for health. What we see as attractive is symmetry, and symmetry tends to be a tell for health. People tend to match-up by how attractive they are as the most apparently healthy males and females pair up based on this instinctual test for health. This is just how things tend to go, and there are a few studies on it out there.

All else being equal I would surmise that an attractive female aspie would have an easier time finding a mate than an attractive male aspie.

An attractive female aspie may have it easier than an attractive male aspie at attracting a mate due to several factors:
[1] Men tend to make more money than women,
[2] in general being an aspie has a negative effect on employment,
and
[3] being pregnant renders woman vulnerable (money greatly helps reducing vulnerabilities),

The above three items in combination, I surmise, makes it more likely for the attractive female aspie to succeed in the dating field under these conditions. An attractive female aspie is less effected by these social and/or biological stresses.

Last edited:
Attraction is a primitive test for health. What we see as attractive is symmetry, and symmetry tends to be a tell for health. People tend to match-up by how attractive they are as the most apparently healthy males and females pair up based on this instinctual test for health. This is just how things tend to go, and there are a few studies on it out there.

Source please.

All else being equal I would surmise that an attractive female aspie would have an easier time finding a mate than an attractive male aspie.

An attractive female aspie may have it easier than an attractive male aspie at attracting a mate due to several factors:
[1] Men tend to make more money than women,
[2] in general being an aspie has a negative effect on employment,
and
[3] being pregnant renders woman vulnerable (money greatly helps reducing vulnerabilities),

The above three items in combination, I surmise, makes it more likely for the attractive female aspie to succeed in the dating field under these conditions. An attractive female aspie is less effected by these social and/or biological stresses.

You are making no sense whatsoever.

Here is the general idea:
Facial symmetry - Wikipedia

Here is one study:
Facial attractiveness: evolutionary based research

This pretty equating to health is likely less true with modern medicine (less deforming ailments), and is seen as a primitive test. I would imagine that a bad case of acne, for example, could lead towards infection (and deformation), and infection could lead towards death. This series of events is much less likely with modern medicine. Selecting a partner without traits that could lead towards infection and death would be beneficial, desirable, and would have a biological drive behind the choice.

Let me preface the following by saying that I am a male with Asperger's Syndrome, I am married to a female whom is not on the spectrum, and she earns considerably more than I do. I am okay with this, and have taken years off of working in order to care for the children. I believe that women deserve equal play to men, unfortunately this is not the case.

Essentially, I propose that having Asperger's Syndrome is less of a hindrance in finding a mate for attractive females than attractive males as: [1] money is socially concentrated among males (being female negatively effects income), [2] having autism negatively effects income, and [3] the stability money affords is important in order to care for pregnant women whom misses work for important biological reasons, and [lets add 4] money is important in order to raise children with a higher chance of health, educational, professional, sociological, and overall wealth success. I would find that these factors would make is easier for attractive women with Asperger's Syndrome (at a lower disadvantage) to succeed in the breeding and sociological pool to a higher degree, than attractive men with Asperger's Syndrome (at a higher disadvantage).

Last edited:
Well, since we are already blatantly disregarding factors like male privilege such as women being socialized into tolerating more from men than vice versa…

Does anyone else find it odd that researchers accuse female aspies of "masking" our symptoms by being "quiet and shy" and other things that happen to coincide with female stereotypes, while simultaneously claiming that asperger's is a "male brain" thing?

Well, since we are already blatantly disregarding factors like male privilege such as women being socialized into tolerating more from men than vice versa…

Is this directed at me? I freely admitted that there is an obvious and unfair income factor that favors men over women.

I say do not tolerate unacceptable behavior from anyone.

Does anyone else find it odd that researchers accuse female aspies of "masking" our symptoms by being "quiet and shy" and other things that happen to coincide with female stereotypes, while simultaneously claiming that asperger's is a "male brain" thing?

I mask my symptoms. Many people would never guess that I have Asperger's Syndrome. Being the chameleon is unconscious and tiring, and I can loose the ability if tired or stressed. I am often quiet and shy.

Asperger's Syndrome is linked to a mindset that is often found among scientists and engineers. These are careers that are male dominated. Women are stereotypically seen as more emotional than logical and this is a mindset that is found among care giving careers such as teaching and nursing. These are careers that are female dominated. Asperger's Syndrome seems to make one extremely logical, and this could be seen as a male trait (likely because a great many scientific advances were made by men with Asperger's Syndrome). It would also seem that there are more males with Asperger's Syndrome than females and this would further the stereotype of Asperger's Syndrome being a male condition. These perceptions can change, but the change would likely be a multi-generation process.

It's more a matter of people seeing what they want to see. It's not "male", it's just that saying it is takes the burden off the researchers to identify it in women.

It's also kind of annoying when you just make up statistics based on a handful beliefs you have. What do you even mean by "having an easier time finding a mate"? For how long? Under what circumstances? What does it matter that financial stability makes pregnant women feel safer, when most people are together for a while and know they're somewhat compatible before getting pregnant?

Aspies are not inherently more logical, but it's a thinking tool that many use to compensate for the weakness of the more social/political ones. It's a way to be right even if one's body literacy is on the level of a feral child's.

Essentially, I propose that having Asperger's Syndrome is less of a hindrance in finding a mate for attractive females than attractive males as: [1] money is socially concentrated among males (being female negatively effects income), [2] having autism negatively effects income, and [3] the stability money affords is important in order to care for pregnant women whom misses work for important biological reasons, and [lets add 4] money is important in order to raise children with a higher chance of health, educational, professional, sociological, and overall wealth success. I would find that these factors would make is easier for attractive women with Asperger's Syndrome (at a lower disadvantage) to succeed in the breeding and sociological pool to a higher degree, than attractive men with Asperger's Syndrome (at a higher disadvantage).

Having read through this a few times I think that you are trying to say that attractive female apsies are less disadvantaged in 'finding a mate' the male aspies, because women are at a disadvantage financially regardless of whether they are on the spectrum. So, being an aspie doesn't make that much of a difference to their chances, while males are disadvantaged by being on the spectrum because their is an expectation for them to be the main financial provider. Am I interpreting you correctly?

I got the impression that it is two separate bodies of researchers making each assertion, with the 'male brain' theory increasingly going out of popular use.

Can't tell what ??? o_O

Can't tell that someone is hella attractive?

Having read through this a few times I think that you are trying to say that attractive female apsies are less disadvantaged in 'finding a mate' the male aspies, because women are at a disadvantage financially regardless of whether they are on the spectrum. So, being an aspie doesn't make that much of a difference to their chances, while males are disadvantaged by being on the spectrum because their is an expectation for them to be the main financial provider. Am I interpreting you correctly?

Yes this is the point I am trying to make. Sorry if I am not being clear.

I would say that being an attractive female with Asperger's Syndrome does not make as much of a difference compared to being an attractive male with Asperger's Syndrome. There as there is a expectation based on the unfortunate fact that men earn more income, than women."

This is true among those without Asperger's Syndrome, but I would think that this effect would be more pronounced among those with Asperger's Syndrome. This is why they used to say (I hope much less now) horrible things like "at least she is pretty, and get get herself a good husband."

I would say that being an attractive female with Asperger's Syndrome does not make as much of a difference compared to being an attractive male with Asperger's Syndrome. There as there is a expectation based on the unfortunate fact that men earn more income, than women."

Well, you are wrong. The times someone who was initially attracted to me was put off by my idiosynchrasies are many.

I am talking about the general biological reason behind a behavior. Not a blanket everyone is like X or Y or Z. This is like saying people have ten toes, and knowing that if you cut one of a persons’ toes off that they are still a person.

It's more a matter of people seeing what they want to see. It's not "male", it's just that saying it is takes the burden off the researchers to identify it in women.

People form connections to what they know. This is definitely a stereotype. Stereotype can be beneficial, neutral, or hindering.

It's also kind of annoying when you just make up statistics based on a handful beliefs you have. What do you even mean by "having an easier time finding a mate"?

Money makes it easier to find a mate. Money makes just about everything easier. You could literally obtain a mail order bride with money. Men have more money. This is not my belief. This is reality. It does not care whether or not I believe in it.

For how long? Under what circumstances?

Money makes a whole lot of problems go away. It is quite amazing how many less problems you have when you have money. Money increases chances of success across the board.

What does it matter that financial stability makes pregnant women feel safer . . ..

Why do people (general, not specific) like mates with money? I think one main factor, for women, is biological in nature (as most things are). Because being pregnant (the fundamental biological reason why people couple up) is historically very dangerous. This is a period of time when the woman has a likely chance of not working, and could die. Money makes pregnancy (and damn near everything else) less dangerous and/or more successful.

. . . when most people are together for a while and know they're somewhat compatible before getting pregnant?

Biological drive is quite something, and is involved in the whole process. The reason why we date and couple up is to procreate. The methodology on how we select a mate is largely biological.

Not having money can be quite stressful. Stress in general is not good for a relationship.

Aspies are not inherently more logical, but it's a thinking tool that many use to compensate for the weakness of the more social/political ones. It's a way to be right even if one's body literacy is on the level of a feral child's.

Not automatically inherently more logical, but much more likely to be an extremely logical personality type (the dogs can have three legs and still be dogs concept). Reading about the INTJ personality type (the mastermind scientist) really helped me, is apparently a common personality type for those with Asperger's Syndrome, and is is apparently much less common in the population in general. It is our stereotype, and likely with a reason. It could also be that those with other personality types are harder to diagnose with Asperger's Syndrome due to this stereotype.

Last edited:
Well, you are wrong. The times someone who was initially attracted to me was put off by my idiosynchrasies are many.

Not as much does not mean the same thing as automatic.

Dogs have four legs, bark, and have a tale. A mute three legged dog without a tail is still a dog.

Those without Asperger's Syndrome are rejected as well (I have been rejected, and I have Asperger's Syndrome). The key is to keep looking. Ask your friends and/or family about dating failures. They can be many and amusing.

Last edited:
All I see you arguing is that men, having money, have an easier time finding a mate, which I have already agreed with.

All I see you arguing is that men, having money, have an easier time finding a mate, which I have already agreed with.

Sorry I am a little board, and this is a slow time at work. Giving me something to think about is appreciated.

Money makes it easier to find a mate. Money makes just about everything easier. You could literally obtain a mail order bride with money. Men have more money. This is not my belief. This is reality. It does not care whether or not I believe in it.

Money makes a whole lot of problems go away. It is quite amazing how many less problems you have when you have money. Money increases chances of success across the board.

Money makes things a little easier by providing you with a bit more self-esteem and confidence, but despite the fact that I earn above the national average I still couldn't get a girlfriend to save my life (not that I want one anymore or ever again) as not only would any that I'd approve of not love me back, but I am also useless at advanced social skills (which is what this comes under) I only have intermediate at best. In this instance money has probably accounted for 12% of the 13% adequency that I have/had to be able to date or be a good boyfriend.

Women have it easier because men chase women and lesser so the other way around. You go on a dating site (I never will again in my life) men chase women and rarely the other way around. An ugly woman is still beautiful to and pursued by many ugly guys but an ugly guy still has to go far out of his way for a lover (not that I consider myself ugly by any means). Many aspie men just aren't mentally equipped for romantic relationships, other than myself I can think of 2 or 3 other aspies who've struggled with a gf or never dated.

Money makes things a little easier by providing you with a bit more self-esteem and confidence, but despite the fact that I earn above the national average I still couldn't get a girlfriend to save my life (not that I want one anymore or ever again) as not only would any that I'd approve of not love me back, but I am also useless at advanced social skills (which is what this comes under) I only have intermediate at best. In this instance money has probably accounted for 12% of the 13% adequency that I have/had to be able to date or be a good boyfriend.

Money allows one to cover all the basics in order to be in the group that is “most happy”.

How much do you need to earn to be happy?

Likely the ability to fend off problems that not having money can cause: a leaky roof, a broken furnace, or an inoperable automobile.

Money allows one to hire other people to do the things that you may not want to do: a cleaning person, a gardener, a cook.

Money allows one to hire experts to do things that you cannot do: a doctor, a lawyer, an engineer.

When rearing children money can be extremely useful in hiring tutors to help overcome areas of study where there is a deficit.

The extreme extension of this hiring people to do things for your children would be a boarding school. Boarding schools greatly increases children's chances of economic success, by a whole lot (food, shelter, safety, structure, tutors, eyes on the kids at most times). Those rich folks have it figured out, and it works.

Money makes saving or earning more money profoundly easier.

Earning money from stock dividends and the like is as close as you can get to free money, in my experience it is really nice. Compound interest is mind-boggling crazy powerful.

Buying in bulk when a staple, like toilet tissue, is on sale saves people who can afford to buy in bulk some money, while the poor folks need to buy the item at whatever the given price is when they choose to buy it. The poor folks suffer from lack of money to take advantage of opportunity.

Money allows one to spend it on leisure activities, and reduces stress.

Now there is a point where money can no longer fend off otherwise stressful random life events like a broken car. Fending off stress normally leads to being happy. At some point you have the money to rent, or buy a new car . . . or likely have extra cars about. It would seem that from the story above that point of money having a diminishing return towards buying happiness is ~$75,000 per year.

A guy (or girl) with a nice expensive house, that is immaculately clean via a cleaning person, nicely decorated by a tasteful decorator, has some expensive furniture, and has pictures of trips to seven-wonders-of-the-world type places hanging on the wall would impress a girl (or guy).

That rich guy (or girl) will have a greater chance of second date than that guy living in a one bedroom apartment right next to the elevated train, strewn with pizza boxes, and smelling of old socks.

Picture the parents of a nice young lady (or gentleman) visiting both homes, and how they would react differently to each. The young lady (or gentleman) will likely be given many positive reinforcements about the rich guy (or gal), and not nearly as many as the poor guy (or gal).

Women have it easier because men chase women and lesser so the other way around. You go on a dating site (I never will again in my life) men chase women and rarely the other way around.

I was watching some teenybopper television show on Netflix, out of sure curiosity. It perplexed me that it was somehow possible for a show to be on for five seasons, yet be rated 1.5 / 5.0 stars. The Secret Life of the American Teenager, I think.

In the show they were talking about how 25% of 15-year-old boys have sex, and 20% of girls. That made me think that perhaps those 25% of boys are hooking up with the 20% of girls.

An ugly woman is still beautiful to and pursued by many ugly guys but an ugly guy still has to go far out of his way for a lover (not that I consider myself ugly by any means). Many aspie men just aren't mentally equipped for romantic relationships, other than myself I can think of 2 or 3 other aspies who've struggled with a gf or never dated.

Money makes women settle for less attractive guys. There is a study I watched where they would show pictures to girls, and say would you date him? And then say would you date him if I told you that he earned $100,000 a year? No's became yes's.

I have Asperger’s Syndrome and I have the ability to blend in like a chameleon . . . most of the time. When stressed or tired I lose my chameleon. I have seasonal affective disorder so mostly in the winter it becomes an issue. Not so much now that I am being treated for Asperger’s Syndrome and seasonal affective disorder.

-----

I am married to a special education teacher, and she has a great deal of patience. I still have my moments where I cannot remain calm, and I panic.

[I would recommend taking some teaching classes, lots of strong willed opinionated (bossy) extroverted women, and those seem like they would go well with guys with Asperger’s Syndrome.]

I have been working a great deal of overtime selling seasonal insurance, to earn some money while I can. So most of my time is spent at work. I normally sell items on eBay to make some money, and try to contribute to the household.

I needed to get some eBay packages shipped, or they would be late. This is stressful for me because my eBay score was ruined by a friend helping me list items while I had a pinched nerve that made it difficult to type.

He listed an item that I have multiples of on eBay for $50, when I explicitly told him that the item of which I have multiples of was to be listed for $200. I even used the words, “I do not care if it takes 7-years to sell them, they will all sell for $200 each”. This item was a rare find, a lucky find, and is a treasure to me . . . hands-down my best Kickstarter item yet. I likely will not be able to spend $260 and turn it into potentially $5,200 again any time soon.

Sixteen of them sold overnight. I was pissed, and cancelled the sixteen eBay orders. The buyers buying the $200 items for $50 were then pissed at me, and were claiming that I was somehow taking advantage of people by trying to sell them for $200. eBay said it sucks to be you. My score dropped, I have to pay more to ship items, my items are at the bottom of the list, they keep telling me that they can hold my money in PayPal for something crazy like 21-days, and I sold less items DURING CHRISTMAS when I should have been selling things like crazy. It was a mess, and it still is a mess.

A friend (she has Asperger’s Syndrome as well) would have been able to help me pack, if my wife was home to help bring items up from the basement. Not many, maybe six, and the rest were packs of cards in a Target bag (I had to pack seven packs of Cards Against Humanity expansions, that were Target exclusives, that I drove all over buying all I could find when they went on clearance).

My friend cannot maneuver in my basement. I need to clean it, and organize it. It is a mess due to moving a table from the basement to upstairs for a board game night. It had some stuff on it that is now stacked on the floor, in the basement. We have a bed frame in the basement I need to do something with that is in the way. I also got a shipment of Kickstarter board games in the mail that I need to sort and store for selling on eBay. I also have some Lego's I bought that need to be sorted and stored for eBay.

My computer desk (where I sell eBay items from) is covered with stuff that was not mine, thus making using the computer difficult and uncomfortable to use for my eBay business.

My wife volunteered to clean up my desk (none of the mess was mine). This made me quite happy.

The next day instead of cleaning up my desk, she and my two children were invited to go to the arcade with another family, and let the kids play. This was okay, but I was just too tired to pack after work.

The day after my wife, along with my two children, planed to go skiing with her brother at the last minute. This is okay, but I need to pack, and I am too tired from working overtime.

She said that she could help me pack before work, and before they went skiing.

I was panicking in the morning as I needed to mail a bunch of packages. She said that she would help me, but the children were waking up and wanted things that children want.

I could not find my favorite scissors I bought especially so that I would always have a pair on hand. This is a common theme in my life, buying extra things so that I know where they are, and having people use them anyway, and never putting them back.

So I was panicked, and upset, and rushing off to the post office, and the rushing off to work so that I would not be late and loose my seasonal bonus (come on time for these three months and get a higher commission bonus, and an extra $500).

But all in all I try to make sure to apologies if I become frustrated. Frustrated looks like anger to many people. No matter how many times I say that I am frustrated, she reads it as anger. They are not the same thing. All the same I apologize to everyone. We need to keep this frustration seeming to be anger confusion in mind, and in check.

Last edited:
Hopeless aspie, I find this quite offensive. Your perception of women that is, as if they were racehorses being judged by you on physical attributes. It makes all women part of a contest, every woman for that matter. As if somehow, we were not individuals with brains or personalities. Instead, we are body types, body parts, attractive, unattractive, instead of real human beings. I'm guessing that makes it easier for you to look at women on scales of one to ten, instead of as real people. We are not prizes, or objects to be attained because you believe yourself entitled to an attractive partner, you are no more entitled to a girlfriend or boyfriend than anyone else. My question might be: What makes you so entitled that you've decided that you can judge an entire sex like a dog breed show? You need to rethink your perceptions.

You need to remember something, that the women you look at in pictures and videos online do this for money or fame or attention. You can look at them, but they are not accessible to you, like women who strip, who make a living doing this. They sell an image of themselves, to make a living. That's all it is, an image, it's not who they are as people, it's a stereotype.
Well said.
He's implying that someone has to be extremely beautiful to settle "with" and not "for" or however he put it. Extremely offensive.

He's implying that someone has to be extremely beautiful to settle "with" and not "for" or however he put it. Extremely offensive.

Well to be fair this thread was originally posted before I realised that it's not me that wants women but 'it' the strange parasitic part within me of which I totally disassociate with (all that part of me knows now is how to see women as sexual objects- hardly of any use to me really). I wouldn't have a clue how to measure beauty, understand women or know how to get a relationship working and that is the way it's supposed to be. Hence one of my new years resolutions being its total annihilation- permanantly.

Earning money from stock dividends and the like is as close as you can get to free money, in my experience it is really nice. Compound interest is mind-boggling crazy powerful.
Pocket change at best barring very occassional lottery style wins.

When rearing children
What the ....????

Boarding schools greatly increases children's chances of economic success, by a whole lot (food, shelter, safety, structure, tutors, eyes on the kids at most times).
All hail anti-socialism

Money makes women settle for less attractive guys. There is a study I watched where they would show pictures to girls, and say would you date him? And then say would you date him if I told you that he earned $100,000 a year? No's became yes's.
In rare cases I'm sure this works, but in the real world there's plenty of fairly well off guys who are better than me (in every way a woman wants) and thus they needn't settle for someone like me or any other equivalent aspie guy. Or she'll dump you when bored or when a better looking (equally rich) guy comes along.

[I would recommend taking some teaching classes, lots of strong willed opinionated (bossy) extroverted women, and those seem like they would go well with guys with Asperger’s Syndrome.]
Teaching- as in being a teacher? Not sure why you suggest the rest, even though or if it has worked out for yourself, you could just be lucky.

I have been working a great deal of overtime selling seasonal insurance, to earn some money while I can. So most of my time is spent at work. I normally sell items on eBay to make some money, and try to contribute to the household.

I needed to get some eBay packages shipped, or they would be late. This is stressful for me because my eBay score was ruined by a friend helping me list items while I had a pinched nerve that made it difficult to type.

He listed an item that I have multiples of on eBay for $50, when I explicitly told him that the item of which I have multiples of was to be listed for $200. I even used the words, “I do not care if it takes 7-years to sell them, they will all sell for $200 each”. This item was a rare find, a lucky find, and is a treasure to me . . . hands-down my best Kickstarter item yet. I likely will not be able to spend $260 and turn it into potentially $5,200 again any time soon.

Sixteen of them sold overnight. I was pissed, and cancelled the sixteen eBay orders. The buyers buying the $200 items for $50 were then pissed at me, and were claiming that I was somehow taking advantage of people by trying to sell them for $200. eBay said it sucks to be you. My score dropped, I have to pay more to ship items, my items are at the bottom of the list, they keep telling me that they can hold my money in PayPal for something crazy like 21-days, and I sold less items DURING CHRISTMAS when I should have been selling things like crazy. It was a mess, and it still is a mess.

A friend (she has Asperger’s Syndrome as well) would have been able to help me pack, if my wife was home to help bring items up from the basement. Not many, maybe six, and the rest were packs of cards in a Target bag (I had to pack seven packs of Cards Against Humanity expansions, that were Target exclusives, that I drove all over buying all I could find when they went on clearance).

My friend cannot maneuver in my basement. I need to clean it, and organize it. It is a mess due to moving a table from the basement to upstairs for a board game night. It had some stuff on it that is now stacked on the floor, in the basement. We have a bed frame in the basement I need to do something with that is in the way. I also got a shipment of Kickstarter board games in the mail that I need to sort and store for selling on eBay. I also have some Lego's I bought that need to be sorted and stored for eBay.

My computer desk (where I sell eBay items from) is covered with stuff that was not mine, thus making using the computer difficult and uncomfortable to use for my eBay business.

My wife volunteered to clean up my desk (none of the mess was mine). This made me quite happy.

The next day instead of cleaning up my desk, she and my two children were invited to go to the arcade with another family, and let the kids play. This was okay, but I was just too tired to pack after work.

The day after my wife, along with my two children, planed to go skiing with her brother at the last minute. This is okay, but I need to pack, and I am too tired from working overtime.

She said that she could help me pack before work, and before they went skiing.

I was panicking in the morning as I needed to mail a bunch of packages. She said that she would help me, but the children were waking up and wanted things that children want.

I could not find my favorite scissors I bought especially so that I would always have a pair on hand. This is a common theme in my life, buying extra things so that I know where they are, and having people use them anyway, and never putting them back.

So I was panicked, and upset, and rushing off to the post office, and the rushing off to work so that I would not be late and loose my seasonal bonus (come on time for these three months and get a higher commission bonus, and an extra $500).

But all in all I try to make sure to apologies if I become frustrated. Frustrated looks like anger to many people. No matter how many times I say that I am frustrated, she reads it as anger. They are not the same thing. All the same I apologize to everyone. We need to keep this frustration seeming to be anger confusion in mind, and in check.

Took ages to read this and sorry but I couldn't see a single point to this.

Last edited:
Hopeless_Aspie_Guy, I might be an "a"hole for saying this, but I think it is very funny that you refer to your sex drive as a parasite. What I mean to say is that I literally laughed when I read it (twice). I know that I shouldn't find humor in this situation, but I really do. I don't agree with most of the posts in here, but from a personal emotional level everyone is right when they are talking about their feelings. I think it is refreshing to have so much honesty. It is a blessing to be able to speak your truth.
Totally

What I mean to say is that I literally laughed when I read it (twice). I know that I shouldn't find humor in this situation, but I really do. I don't agree with most of the posts in here, but from a personal emotional level everyone is right when they are talking about their feelings. I think it is refreshing to have so much honesty.

Nah you're not an 'a' hole, but beyond commending the transparency of the feelings revealed in this thread (which was kinda previously contradicted by yourself when you said you didn't agree) I can't see what your point was as there are many opinions on here and you only mentioned that mine (about my hatred for a perverse feeling which doesn't belong in me) made you laugh a couple of times.

New Threads

Top Bottom