• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

UK based game swapping sites = for Xbox One games

Mr Allen

V.I.P Member
Topic.

I was given a leaflet for one the other weekend at the Gamer's gathering in Barnsley but Dad's thrown it away.

Does anyone know of any good ones?

When I did a search earlier all I found was stuff on Gumtree.

I know there's r/GameSwap (/r/Gameswap - Swapping Console Games) on Reddit, it's more or less international, mainly USA based posts but I'm sure you'll be able to find some UK based posts as well; if you're more interested in buying/selling then there's also r/GameSale (Buying and Selling Console Games with other Redditors!)

Thanks for the links.

Problem with International game swapping would be that it'd cost me nearly as much as the games are worth in International Postage to send them off, I mean yeah OK Xbox One games aren't region locked.

New Threads

Top Bottom