• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

TVTropes That Apply To You

Riley

List the terms from TVTropes that fit you, as a person, best. From your personality to things you do/have done. I'll go first:
  • Achievements In Ignorance (I have near-superhuman hearing because I don't know how to tune people out.)
  • Berserk Button (I...Have many...)
  • Jerk With a Heart Of Gold
  • The Paranoiac
  • Cowardly Lion
  • Tin Man
  • Brilliant, But Lazy
  • The Hedonist
  • Extreme Omnisexual (I might just be Bi)
  • Genius Ditz
  • The Fool
  • Attention Deficit...Ooh, Shiny!
  • Sir Swears-a-Lot (Mom's trying to stamp this out)
  • Distracted By The Sexy
  • The Charmer

Frankly if there was ever a television show that truly reflected me I'm pretty sure it would be cancelled before ever being aired beyond the purview of studio executives. :eek: :p

I really don't like TV tropes, but I can think of a few...
Don't look at me!(I don't like attention)
Humans are Good (I'm a bit optimistic for my generation)
Eagleland (type 1)(mostly lighthearted joke patriotism :D)
Wrench wench (im into machines)
Absent minded professor(self-explanatory)

New Threads

Top Bottom