• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Tv Show: Good Doctor (A doctor with autism)

Thanks for the link Penguin, I will watch the episodes together my father. He is really into korean series.

Thanks! I started watching it, and so far it is excellent.
Cool. I'm watching the show again. The last few weeks gain a high interest learning autism. Also since many people I meet in my life thinks I have Aspergers, I decided to do a lot of reseach on it. I started with YouTube videos and learning about people experiences. Then I did some reading. Then I found this wonder site. A few days ago I was viewing my video collection and saw Good Doctor as part of my list. I felt this would be a good show to share with people here.

Cool. I'm watching the show again. The last few weeks gain a high interest learning autism. Also since many people I meet in my life thinks I have Aspergers, I decided to do a lot of reseach on it. I started with YouTube videos and learning about people experiences. Then I did some reading. Then I found this wonder site. A few days ago I was viewing my video collection and saw Good Doctor as part of my list. I felt this would be a good show to share with people here.
Can DVDs of the show be purchased anywhere?

Am on second episode. WOW!!
Sorry for the all-caps, it's just...wow.
Your just happy to express yourself. Though at the first time I watched it I knew they talked about the dr having autism, I never thought much about it until joining this site. I glad I found some people to enjoy the show just like I did.

I want to add for the benefit of anyone else who might try this show: there are characters who talk about the possibility of autism being "cured". I hope no one will be upset by it: judging by the context, it seems they are referring more to some of the side effects, rather than to autism itself. Anyway, regardless of what some characters say, the show itself, from what I've seen, depicts autism well.

I want to add for the benefit of anyone else who might try this show: there are characters who talk about the possibility of autism being "cured". I hope no one will be upset by it: judging by the context, it seems they are referring more to some of the side effects, rather than to autism itself. Anyway, regardless of what some characters say, the show itself, from what I've seen, depicts autism well.
Yup. What I like about Korean shows in general, they do put a lot of hard work and effort creating shows. Lots of neighbouring countries like their shows and people around the world also like their programming. I know some point I need to share more stuff, but I like the recommenced of movies people made for Movies about Asperger's Syndrome | AspiesCentral.com

I watched episode 1 last night on DVD. It cut off in the end then subtitles came on, so onto episode 2 soon online. I really enjoyed it so far.

New Threads

Top Bottom