• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

True or False

False. It's not that I'm opposed to it, it's just that I don't really know what Kwanzaa is. I already celebrate Christmakkah.

You have attended a Bar or Bat Mitzvah.

Pretty true. Unless there's something serious going on. I know there is trouble in the world, but the best I can do is to pray for others, and help people, in any way I can, locally, or through charities. Maybe eventually, through the butterfly effect, if enough of us love others, we will spread joy and peace around the world.

One of your children is snuggling with you right now.

False. I don’t have any, so I would have to borrow one from a family member. But my dog is snuggling with me instead.

You like to tell children fairytales.

False. I owned two fish at a time as a child, but I’ll never own a fish again.

You hate the sound of balloons breaking.

False. Only because I don’t know what that is, but after this I’m going to go investigate, so in the future it may or may not be true.

You enjoy watching slow tv videos on YouTube.

False. I don’t wish I had time, I do have time.

You wear socks while you are sleeping.

False! Blegghhhhhh! Unless it is a truly icy night, no elastic allowed in the bedroom!!!

You have used henna before either on your hair or body.

New Threads

Top Bottom