• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

True or False

@Moogwizard wrote:
You are glad to see your family come , and you are glad to see them go .

My naswer:
First part is false, so the whole thing is FALSE. Only family member I'm in contact with is my mom and we meet either somewhere or at her place.

P.S.
Sorry, didn't notice this wasn't sent u til much later.

Last edited:
Your family has embarrassing memories of you.
False - The only family members I ever had enough contact with to have any kind of memories are dead, with exception of my mom, and she prefers to forget embarrassing things.

You wish you could live in another country.

If you meant “gender,” it’s false. My best friend happened to be the same gender as myself. I did have friends of other genders as a child.

You can speak more than one language fluently.

False, but my Grandpa had old pop bottles.

edit: Yikes! I forgot to post a question, sorry.

Last edited:
True-ish. I love solitude, but I crave companionship.

Thanksgiving will be hosted at your house.

I assume it's true since it's an "I" statement about yourself?

You deep fried your turkey this year.

False/ spatchcocked the turkey

You have talked to some wonderful people on here

New Threads

Top Bottom