• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

True or False

False. Although I am a lifetime learner, always curious. I ask a lot of questions and study a lot.

You are over 50 years old.

Very very very true. There was a Catholic School in our old neighborhood, and on warm evenings, around sundown, my daughter and I would go and hang out on the swings there. Just chatting for hours.

You could cartwheel as a child.

huh, ive never had it but im sure it's delicious! true!!! i am extremely lactose intolerant.

you have a sensitive stomach.

Very true. Some people say "My stomach is an iron pot." Well, mine is more of a paper bag. I must eat dainty little foods.

You like 80s music.

New Threads

Top Bottom