• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

True or False

True-ish. It really depends. I have no problem climbing up treacherous trails, to high places, and overlooking grand vistas. But sometimes the view, or the loose gravel can be unnerving. I am not afraid of falling. I am afraid of a planet flying up at me as I am suspended in air, lol.

You have been rock climbing without a harness.

False, or, sparsely. I have a couple prints on a couple walls. I prefer white walls, with pops of color here and there. I am a minimalist.

You've camped out in your backyard

Not intentionally, but, I do have some relatives that I visit, that do, and it's good fun watching with them.

Your week is off to a nice start

True to an extent. I had COVID last week, but I’m now negative and back at work.

You have vacation time due you.

True (at this time)

You enjoy trying foods from other cultures/ regions of the world

False. I have a very flat singing voice. But i do love to sing, several times a day.

You live with others.

New Threads

Top Bottom