• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

True or False

False. I used to be over 6 feet but my last trip to the doctor showed I shrunk a little.

You have short hair.

True. But I’m allergic to dogs. I’m definitely touch deprived and in need of a big, long, tight hug. One from a pretty female would be great - I want a cuddle buddy.

You regularly buy vitamins.

False

You have a large colony of wild dustbunnies under your couch because you haven't vacuumed there in a while.

I really, really hope not, because I don't have pets!! lol

You use heavy blankets, even in summer.

True. I don’t cover myself with it in the summer, but it’s always on my bed.

You wear sweaters in 60 degree weather.

True. I also love giving people advice for job interviews and resumes.

Your autism causes you to be a clumsy swimmer.

New Threads

Top Bottom