• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

True or False

True. Someone phoned me when I was stuck in traffic, and I answered it not knowing there was a traffic cop in front of me. I found it pretty harsh since we were crawling due to congestion but they refused to let it go. I can understand why people should not use a phone and drive but for this I was livid.

You don't smoke

I don't think I've ever tried it, but I'd probably like it.

You often nag at yourself to stop procrastinating and get something done.

True. Its dangerous in Mexico. Not for drinking.

You enjoy thinking What would happen if gravity started working expeling instead of attracting.

True! I have about 20 bottles of various supplements that I might take at different times, for different health needs.

You live near the coast.

New Threads

Top Bottom