• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Trolling people online.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Swatting is bad, very bad i dont condone it even as a former troll, it can ruin lives, get people killed and land you in prison its a felony not cool at all. I trolled with pranking and such never ever got that far never cool.

I love trolling on the internet. Despite generally not feeling that much joy at all, despite being around enjoyable things, making others feel pain for my benefit is an exception. Whenever I see someone react as expected to whatever my latest scheme is, I can't help but laugh hysterically like some supervillain. My ego and self esteem goes from pitifully low to super high and I feel like a god and feel as if I can do literally anything and the world is my sandbox.

I also get a high off of watching people pull off their own trolling schemes which is why I watch videos about "Griefing" on online games, frequently ones I don't even play. A good video I found recently (But can't post due to forum rules on swearing) is called "Minecraft Xbox360 Killing People Reactions" by the user "UnstoppableLuck".

Does anyone else have this special interest?

You're basically boasting about being a little fricking jerk in a context that allows you get away with it. Disgusting.

If ya want to troll stick to youtube, troll zenderman hes a troll, just dont troll here. Hes a troll he gets mad easilly.

Troll other trolls off this site you good to go. Oscar Ferguson a famous troll on Youtube troll him he goes by Zenderman. Was clank dog says hes bob sheider but hes oscar lol.

Troll other trolls off this site you good to go. Oscar Ferguson a famous troll on Youtube troll him he goes by Zenderman. Was clank dog says hes bob sheider but hes oscar lol.

Ha I taught him everything he trolls.

Ha I taught him everything he trolls.
He rages in caps is funny, he says i am not this i am that bla bla bla. Id say the not funny a hole part he says that alot in caps but profanity is not allowed here hehe but he says it alot.

Troll other trolls on youtube have fun knock yourself out just dont troll this site and your cool.

Let him troll other trolls and troll internet bullies on YouTube just not here hell be ok i did my share trollin. Other trolls and bullies on youtube comments. It gets nasty there troll fest just not here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Threads

Top Bottom