• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

train station camera

kay

I found this while browsing Youtube and now I'll be awake all night:). Why didn't I know about this sooner:(? It's a great station. Tiny, small town, fun place to watch the train come in. Was there years ago because I was driving towards Kirksville, saw the Amtrak sign, and made a very sudden turn. :):)Five minutes later I was standing there watching passengers get on the train to go to Chicago. And I still have yet to ride one of those. Sad. So Sad:(:(:(:(:(:(:(. Had to share this here because maybe someone here can understand getting excited about something like this. I also get this super excited about something no one else cares about. Also I get this excited about pelicans.

I was happy :relaxed:when I found out I could watch a WebCam of the sol duc River :ocean::snowflake: Area in quillayeute :evergreen: land :relaxed:as the area in the Twilight :relaxed:movies is Canada .

I recall a story from the early days of the internet about a family from the American mid-west who relocated to Colchester after stumbling across the output from the ancient town's High Street webcam. That was so long ago I can't find any record of it. However, if you want to know whether Colchester is really that attractive...
Visit Colchester: so much more than Britain's earliest recorded town

(I second Visit Essex's endorsement for Mersea Island, by the way)

New Threads

Top Bottom