• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Trailer released for live action Disney's Dumbo for next year.

Mr Allen

V.I.P Member

Thoughts? Personally having watched the trailer footage from a link on Facebook last night, I predict the movie will end up sucking compared to the classic original.

But I'll give it a chance.

Looks interesting. Been a Tim Burton film I'm expecting weird but that can be a good thing.
The bit in the trailer with Dumbo and his mum hugging through the bars like in the original film genuinely had me saying "Aaaaawww!"

Looks interesting. Been a Tim Burton film I'm expecting weird but that can be a good thing.
The bit in the trailer with Dumbo and his mum hugging through the bars like in the original film genuinely had me saying "Aaaaawww!"

Yeah, as daft as it sounds that bit gets me every time, so sad.

Yeah, as daft as it sounds that bit gets me every time, so sad.

I wonder if Tim Burton will do his own version of that scene. If he does, he's sure as hell going to have to do a lot to top this.

(Apologies in advance for any tears).

I have no attachment to the original, but I thought the new trailer was a shallow and frankly somewhat pathetic attempt to pull at my heartstrings. Oh no, the baby elephant is so saaaaad, he's gotta go on an adventure with some kids I don't care about! I also just don't really like elephants, so there's that.

New Threads

Top Bottom