• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Today it's 20 years since Princess Diana died!

Won't happen.

Like them or not, the Royals bring in a LOT of money for the UK in tourism etc.

The overall cost of the royal family is far more than they gain from tourism and the Queen alone owns what is estimated to be £32 US Trillian, yes this is no mistake, the official figure that is still a massive £550 Million is MUCH lower because it doesn't include all her mass assets and this is what they much prefer people to see, this is because if the real figure was officially released the royals would be looked down upon as they should be. Remember this is £32,000,000,000,000 that makes her by far the richest person in the World, some of this includes literally 89% of all land in Canada (crown land) which people have to pay her to lease meaning there are barely any true land owners there apart from her, there's 4 Ton in solid gold just for her carriage, there's priceless jewellery thought to be worth literally £Billions if not more, then there's masses of other crown land around the world including in London and masses of property, then the royals even own enterprises where they don't even have to pay corporation tax like everyone else and that's just the start of it, yet the royal family still cost many £Millions on top every year in expenses and ridiculous wages paid by tax payers which on it's own proves what she really thinks of the people. If she was reasonable she would not only take nothing from the tax payers, but she would be giving loads of money to help the country. Yet the queen and the royal family cost ridiculous amounts to gain even more wealth while living a life of the highest possible luxury that is exempt from all UK laws, in fact the queen can make or change the laws as she feels fit. And all this for who is in my opinion a multi-murdering and abusing tyrant that should be locked up in prison, not worshipped like a God with numerous services swearing allegiance to her including the police, armed forces and more. They might as well have worshipped and swore allegiance to the royal's great friend Jimmy Saville who is just as deserving (well he was most likely more than just a friend).

Here is allegedly another one of the queen's masses of shocking crimes where according to various reports she was even found guilty for this in Brussels International Common Law Court of Justice by 6 judges in 2013, anyone else would be arrested and put in prison straight away as an extremely dangerous criminal, but of course the warrant can't be served on "her majesty" and anyone who dares to speak against her is punished and/or disposed of. If true then for this alone people should demand the end of the "British" (well German) royal family even without the mass costs and definitely for all their other shocking crimes including most definitely being behind Diana's death and her former lover who also died in similar very suspicious circumstances (her 2nd lover's life was also threatened by the royal family, he has even spoken out about it along with Diana's letter stating that she believed her life was in danger from her husband and yet still nothing is done), it's up to yourself whether you believe the story below and I'm open minded, but either way there's definitely lots of evidence showing Diana's death was murder as well as other shocking truths about the royals (another is Prince Andrew and sexual relations with a 15 year old child for instance, this is from established sources):

Queen Elizabeth Found Guilty in Missing Children Case? Whistle Blowers Incarcerated, While She is Free | Humans Are Free

The world is corrupted by very evil powerful people and unfortunately most people are brainwashed by the controlled media. Regarding the royal family times have not changed since the middle ages regarding them being evil tyrants.

Last edited:
The overall cost of the royal family is far more than they gain from tourism and the Queen alone owns what is estimated to be £32 US Trillian, yes this is no mistake, the official figure that is still a massive £550 Million is MUCH lower because it doesn't include all her mass assets and this is what they much prefer people to see, this is because if the real figure was officially released the royals would be looked down upon as they should be. Remember this is £32,000,000,000,000 that makes her by far the richest person in the World, some of this includes literally 89% of all land in Canada (crown land) which people have to pay her to lease meaning there are barely any true land owners there apart from her, there's 4 Ton in solid gold just for her carriage, there's priceless jewellery thought to be worth literally £Billions if not more, then there's masses of other crown land around the world including in London and masses of property, then the royals even own enterprises where they don't even have to pay corporation tax like everyone else and that's just the start of it, yet the royal family still cost many £Millions on top every year in expenses and ridiculous wages paid by tax payers which on it's own proves what she really thinks of the people. If she was reasonable she would not only take nothing from the tax payers, but she would be giving loads of money to help the country. Yet the queen and the royal family cost ridiculous amounts to gain even more wealth while living a life of the highest possible luxury that is exempt from all UK laws, in fact the queen can make or change the laws as she feels fit. And all this for who is in my opinion a multi-murdering and abusing tyrant that should be locked up in prison, not worshipped like a God with numerous services swearing allegiance to her including the police, armed forces and more. They might as well have worshipped and swore allegiance to the royal's great friend Jimmy Saville who is just as deserving (well he was most likely more than just a friend).

Here is allegedly another one of the queen's masses of shocking crimes where according to various reports she was even found guilty for this in Brussels International Common Law Court of Justice by 6 judges in 2013, anyone else would be arrested and put in prison straight away as an extremely dangerous criminal, but of course the warrant can't be served on "her majesty" and anyone who dares to speak against her is punished and/or disposed of. If true then for this alone people should demand the end of the "British" (well German) royal family even without the mass costs and definitely for all their other shocking crimes including most definitely being behind Diana's death and her former lover who also died in similar very suspicious circumstances (her 2nd lover's life was also threatened by the royal family, he has even spoken out about it along with Diana's letter stating that she believed her life was in danger from her husband and yet still nothing is done), it's up to yourself whether you believe the story below and I'm open minded, but either way there's definitely lots of evidence showing Diana's death was murder as well as other shocking truths about the royals (another is Prince Andrew and sexual relations with a 15 year old child for instance, this is from established sources):

Queen Elizabeth Found Guilty in Missing Children Case? Whistle Blowers Incarcerated, While She is Free | Humans Are Free

The world is corrupted by very evil powerful people and unfortunately most people are brainwashed by the controlled media. Regarding the royal family times have not changed since the middle ages regarding them being evil tyrants.

Not everything printed in the likes of the Daily Fail is Gospel truth mate.

Won't happen.

Like them or not, the Royals bring in a LOT of money for the UK in tourism etc.
Is there any real evidence for this tourism argument? It strikes me as more than a tad insulting to imply that Britain is so devoid of interest that we must rely on just one family, and a pretty dysfunctional one at that, to attract foreign visitors. In any case the royal palaces would function far better as tourist attractions if they were open all year round and not cluttered up with the Queen's B-list cousins.

That said, I am intending to watch the next royal wedding. In case you hadn't already guessed, I've got more time for Meghan Markle than her dull Stepford wife sister-in-law-to-be. Incidentally, Meghan will not be the first black woman to marry into a European royal family (that was Angela Brown, now Princess Angela of Liechtenstein). Good to know! ;)

Is there any real evidence for this tourism argument? It strikes me as more than a tad insulting to imply that Britain is so devoid of interest that we must rely on just one family, and a pretty dysfunctional one at that, to attract foreign visitors. In any case the royal palaces would function far better as tourist attractions if they were open all year round and not cluttered up with the Queen's B-list cousins.

That said, I am intending to watch the next royal wedding. In case you hadn't already guessed, I've got more time for Meghan Markle than her dull Stepford wife sister-in-law-to-be. Incidentally, Meghan will not be the first black woman to marry into a European royal family (that was Angela Brown, now Princess Angela of Liechtenstein). Good to know! ;)

I stopped caring about the Royals in general when Charles shacked up with "Horse Face" Camilla, even Diana was better looking IMO.

No, hounding Paparazzi and a drunk driver speeding in a tunnel was more then enough.

But I think Charles never actually loved Di. It was a political marriage to make him appear more suitable to be King (something I hope never happens). Camilla was his first and maybe only love from school days. But she married someone else early.

I never thought of Camilla as having a horse face before. I can see it a little. I think of a more dramatically long face. I never thought the look unattractive. Julia Pietrucha - Szukaj. Maybe a Scythian. ;)

7601c85c682901c8214cd9564cd7a9aa.jpg

Last edited:
Currently Buckingham Palace isn't in the top 20 of Britain's most-visited tourist attractions. The Tower of London gets more visitors than either Buck House or Windsor Castle. The Palace of Versailles and Neuschwanstein Castle are the most visited tourist attractions in their respective countries. I think I'm beginning to see a pattern there...

You are confusing the Queens personal wealth with property of the crown. They are two very different things. It’s silly to say the Queen is worth 32 trillion, while she is obviously extremely wealthy her personal wealth is a fraction of what you are suggesting.

It’s not like she could tell Phil she’s popping down to cash converters to sell the Crown Jewels, because she doesn’t own them, they are owned by Britain and she has use of them.

The land in Canada is also not her personal possession to do with what she will -

“It is important to understand that even though the documents may say that Elizabeth Queen of Canada owns the land, the land is not Elizabeth’s personal property. It is owned by Elizabeth on behalf of the people of Canada. Imagine you and some other friends formed a legal partnership in order to run a business. One of your partners might purchase some property and hold legal title to it on behalf of the partnership. It would be well understood that it is not his property to do with as he pleases, but that he holds it for the benefit of all the partners. The same principals operate here.

So in a strictly literal sense, Elizabeth owns 89% of Canada. In a practical sense that 89% is owned by the Canadian government. Elizabeth’s name is on the deed but she has no control over it.”

In case you are wondering I’m not a royalist, I couldn’t care less about any of them and I will probably be working in my garden at the weekend but I certainly wouldn’t be watching the royal carry on. Are you a fan of Dave Icke and Alex Jones by any chance, that’s not a criticism just curious?

You are confusing the Queens personal wealth with property of the crown. They are two very different things. It’s silly to say the Queen is worth 32 trillion, while she is obviously extremely wealthy her personal wealth is a fraction of what you are suggesting.

It’s not like she could tell Phil she’s popping down to cash converters to sell the Crown Jewels, because she doesn’t own them, they are owned by Britain and she has use of them.

The land in Canada is also not her personal possession to do with what she will -

“It is important to understand that even though the documents may say that Elizabeth Queen of Canada owns the land, the land is not Elizabeth’s personal property. It is owned by Elizabeth on behalf of the people of Canada. Imagine you and some other friends formed a legal partnership in order to run a business. One of your partners might purchase some property and hold legal title to it on behalf of the partnership. It would be well understood that it is not his property to do with as he pleases, but that he holds it for the benefit of all the partners. The same principals operate here.

So in a strictly literal sense, Elizabeth owns 89% of Canada. In a practical sense that 89% is owned by the Canadian government. Elizabeth’s name is on the deed but she has no control over it.”

In case you are wondering I’m not a royalist, I couldn’t care less about any of them and I will probably be working in my garden at the weekend but I certainly wouldn’t be watching the royal carry on. Are you a fan of Dave Icke and Alex Jones by any chance, that’s not a criticism just curious?
David Icke and Alex Jones have made themselves look utterly stupid by taking things too far with crazy c*** like reptilian shapeshifters, yet I haven't seen a scrap of real evidence that doesn't look ridiculously fake, so not really, although I think David Icke at least believes what he says and he's got some things right.

It makes common sense that the queen and royal family (evil tyrants don't deserve to be capitalised) were involved in Diana's death however and there's just too many reasons why as I've gone into, but the queen can't even be prosecuted in the UK or even investigated and the police plus many other officials swear allegiance to her no matter what, even Canadian officials have to swear allegiance to her, it couldn't be more wrong and no better than swearing allegiance to someone like Jimmy Saville who was obviously a procurer of young children for the rich and famous, that's why the royals excluding Diana loved him so much and he was obviously protected by many people in high places of power to have brushed aside literally hundreds of extremely serious allegations during his life and still to be knighted, he even had freedom of the palace. Diana was also murdered because she knew too many secrets that people would have listened to that I think she was holding in and evil powerful people's biggest fear is exposure. In fact if the queen wanted to she can do virtually anything including arrange to murder anyone without any fear of being punished what-so-ever, or she could do anything with virtually any land, if the queen said she wanted my home for instance, do you think I could stop her? Yet despite being an evil tyrant people still bow down to her like some sort of God as they have done with kings and queens throughout the ages including other evil tyrants like King Henry XIII, the only difference was back then he was more open about it, now we have all the fake media front end that makes the queen look like everyone's perfect grandmother and a lovely caring elderly old lady where butter wouldn't melt in her mouth, it's totally fake. We even have to see her awful evil face every time we use money and this is the case even in Canada. She makes a portion of money from crown land even though she officially owns it in trust of the nation, this is on top of ridiculous record pay rises every year out of public funds and all the other money she makes including from numerous businesses that are the only ones that are unfairly at a big advantage by not having to pay corporation tax, E.g. because they're owned by the queen they must do well.

PS: No, I won't be watching the farce of a royal wedding which again brainwashes people into believing how amazing the royals are when it couldn't be further from the truth, Diana certainly learnt that the hard way even before they murdered her and now they're left to continue the public illusion without interference, people should be reminded of what Charles and the royal family did to Diana during this farce, but the royal family won't make the same mistake and allow someone who is good and doesn't think like them into the evil inner circle. Why does most of the country celebrate the marriage of 2 people who not only have they never met, but they actually look down on them as nothing, even if they happened to glance in your direction they wouldn't care if you lived or died any more than you'd care about the life of a particular ant, you are lower than nothing to them, even though they were born into power and did absolutely nothing to claim their position they see themselves as extremely superior in every respect, while they expect scum like us to bow to their feet while they're waited on hand and foot in luxury, the only time that's not the case is when it's an act for the media. It only proves how powerful their brainwashing is for people to virtually worship the ground they walk on. A large proportion of the astronomically high wedding expenses that cost over £24 Million are incredibly paid for by the UK government (E.g. the public tax payer) including a public procession afterwards which is of course directly designed to brainwash even more small minded people into believing how incredible they are and it's all utterly disgusting, the wealthiest most undeserving couple and family get all this while everyone else, even the poorest of people have to pay everything themselves. It makes me sick when councils are being so underfunded that they can't for instance afford to keep day centres open for autistic adults like both my brothers on the very low functioning end of the autistic spectrum, yes their day centre is under threat of closure due to cuts, the cost to keep it open would be the tiniest fraction of the cost of this wedding, probably less than the cost of just one of their shoes.

Last edited:
I totally agree with you about Icke, I read some of his earlier books and found his research into secret societies etc very interesting. However, once he moved into the realms of reptilian Shapeshifters he became ridiculous. The same with Jones, also a very knowledgeable man but I’m extremely put off with his screaming and ranting and inability to listen to a question then respond in a calm and intelligent manner. The result is that while the messenger may have an interesting message, if they scream and rant and mix it with nonsense, no one will listen.

I can’t agree with you about the Queen being an evil murdering tyrant. As for the Diana murder, if you have 32 trillion in the bank and a country at your disposal, you could do a better job than that. If the Queen has nothing to fear regarding the law and can what she likes why not make a make a main event out of it? Surly if she was a murdering tyrant she could have sat on the throne flashing her gusset, swigging Jack Daniels doing coke off a gold plate while taking pot shots at Diana with a saw off shotgun if she wanted, live on tv. Why not, no one could touch her and she could have done that with the police standing either side of her as spectators! That’s not what happened.

I find your views on the royal family quite bizarre and the stuff of conspiratorial fiction as well as wildly inaccurate, but mildly entertaining in an Icke type way.

I totally agree with you about Icke, I read some of his earlier books and found his research into secret societies etc very interesting. However, once he moved into the realms of reptilian Shapeshifters he became ridiculous. The same with Jones, also a very knowledgeable man but I’m extremely put off with his screaming and ranting and inability to listen to a question then respond in a calm and intelligent manner. The result is that while the messenger may have an interesting message, if they scream and rant and mix it with nonsense, no one will listen.

I can’t agree with you about the Queen being an evil murdering tyrant. As for the Diana murder, if you have 32 trillion in the bank and a country at your disposal, you could do a better job than that. If the Queen has nothing to fear regarding the law and can what she likes why not make a make a main event out of it? Surly if she was a murdering tyrant she could have sat on the throne flashing her gusset, swigging Jack Daniels doing coke off a gold plate while taking pot shots at Diana with a saw off shotgun if she wanted, live on tv. Why not, no one could touch her and she could have done that with the police standing either side of her as spectators! That’s not what happened.

I find your views on the royal family quite bizarre and the stuff of conspiratorial fiction as well as wildly inaccurate, but mildly entertaining in an Icke type way.
The only thing she can't do is look bad in the public eye because if the majority of the public stood up against the royal family that is the only way they could be overthrown, they have to keep control of their subjects, although to them we are no more than vermin. The queen is immune to prosecution and even police investigation, as I said earlier the police and many other officials have to swear allegiance to her. Diana's murder was obviously extremely well thought out and carefully coordinated, it would have all been organised and taken care of by a 3rd party organisation on behalf of the royal family with the queens approval, part of MI5 were probably involved, they're bound to swear allegiance to the queen too as do most public servants, it's like she's some sort of God. They got what they wanted and have got away with it, there's loads of people who know they murdered her, but it's only reduced to conspiracy theories which will be even more forgotten over time. The murder obviously didn't go entirely smoothly however and I doubt the royal family were happy with everything, for one Diana didn't die instantly as they'd hoped and there was a lot of loose ends that made it look like murder, for instance why did every single CCTV camera suddenly not work on the route for the first time in history so they could never trace the other vehicle? There was contingency plans for every possible eventuality however which is why it took so long to get Diana to hospital, imagine what could have happened if she'd survived and spoken out about her attempted murderers, so at all costs they couldn't let this happen, she'd already had death threats and so did her previous lover.

Last edited:
There certainly are suspicious circumstances surrounding Lady Di's death.

There's so much that goes on without us, or the press, knowing about it. Deals aren't made at large, well-publicised conferences and meetings. They are done in private, in private homes, subtle but well guarded, away from the attention of the media. Or when the media is otherwise distracted.

The only thing she can't do is look bad in the public eye because if the majority of the public stood up against the royal family that is the only way they could be overthrown, they have to keep control of their subjects, although to them we are no more than vermin. The queen is immune to prosecution and even police investigation, as I said earlier the police and many other officials have to swear allegiance to her. Diana's murder was obviously extremely well thought out and carefully coordinated, it would have all been organised and taken care of by a 3rd party organisation on behalf of the royal family with the queens approval, part of MI5 were probably involved, they're bound to swear allegiance to the queen too as do most public servants, it's like she's some sort of God. They got what they wanted and have got away with it, there's loads of people who know they murdered her, but it's only reduced to conspiracy theories which will be even more forgotten over time. The murder obviously didn't go entirely smoothly however and I doubt the royal family were happy with everything, for one Diana didn't die instantly as they'd hoped and there was a lot of loose ends that made it look like murder, for instance why did every single CCTV camera suddenly not work on the route for the first time in history so they could never trace the other vehicle? There was contingency plans for every possible eventuality however which is why it took so long to get Diana to hospital, imagine what could have happened if she'd survived and spoken out about her attempted murderers, so at all costs they couldn't let this happen, she'd already had death threats and so did her previous lover.

I don’t think murderous tyrants are particularly concerned about looking bad, it goes with the territory. If people did stand up to the royal family, why not simply kill them all too?

The Queen does not not keep control of her subjects, she is a figurehead. We live under a parliamentary democracy in the UK and do not descend into anarchy because on the whole, people self-regulate their behaviour based on the law of the land, which is set by parliament. It’s not a perfect system but it seems better than the alternatives. As for the British population being considered vermin or scum by the royal family, what are your sources for that?

I see you have gone back to your previous posts to me and heavily edited and added to them. This makes any dialogue very disjointed and largely a waste of time and is rather disingenuous of you, unless it’s for the sole purpose of correcting spelling mistakes.

If you want to add further thoughts, why not make a new post rather than add to and change posts that have already been replied to? It shouldn’t be necessary to screenshot every post one replies to, or risk replying to points which have been removed or not replying to points which previously weren’t there! It’s a shame when people here do this.

I don’t think murderous tyrants are particularly concerned about looking bad, it goes with the territory. If people did stand up to the royal family, why not simply kill them all too?

The Queen does not not keep control of her subjects, she is a figurehead. We live under a parliamentary democracy in the UK and do not descend into anarchy because on the whole, people self-regulate their behaviour based on the law of the land, which is set by parliament. It’s not a perfect system but it seems better than the alternatives. As for the British population being considered vermin or scum by the royal family, what are your sources for that?

I see you have gone back to your previous posts to me and heavily edited and added to them. This makes any dialogue very disjointed and largely a waste of time and is rather disingenuous of you, unless it’s for the sole purpose of correcting spelling mistakes.

If you want to add further thoughts, why not make a new post rather than add to and change posts that have already been replied to? It shouldn’t be necessary to screenshot every post one replies to, or risk replying to points which have been removed or not replying to points which previously weren’t there! It’s a shame when people here do this.
It's a lot more difficult to remain in her position of absolute power if the majority of the public are against her, and it is absolute power, look at what powers she actually has and there's many other less known powers too.

A democracy, well it might appear that way, but the queen has a lot more power than most people think, it is closer to a monarchy. They make it look like she just lets the government and parliament in the UK get on with everything and that she doesn't really use her power over them by just signing everything they submit to her without question, but I believe she has much more influence in reality and actually uses her powers a lot. If people believed that there wasn't a true democracy in the UK there would be an uproar, but this allows the queen and the royal family to remain in true power forever more. Also if people found out without question that the royal family was behind Diana's death there would be a risk of the army, the police and other large public organisations that normally swear allegiance standing against her, this could even lead to civil unrest until she's overthrown.

Regarding your last point. I might appear to be-able to write well, but it actually takes me a lot more effort than an average person. When I write it never comes out properly the way I intended as it goes through my head, the only way I can achieve this is by reading through, altering mistakes and improving repeatedly. I also often forget things I intended to include that I thought about at the time of initially writing which I then add. I try to read through before submitting and correcting multiple times, but even after it's submitted I still spot mistakes and things I need to change or add, I don't know whether autism is anything to do with this and I used to be considered lower functioning when I was very young with extremely slow speech development and writing abilities didn't come at all until later. Even at senior school I was in fact the only person who was in the top group in mathematics and in the special remedial group for English (a few children below the bottom group who needed extra help), but it's the only way I can write properly now and I know it's a pain when people reply before I'm finished. What's worse is often when I read through the text appears correct to me at first, but if I come back a little later and read it again it doesn't, then I have to correct it yet again and I don't know why this happens, but it's like I've remembered what I wanted to write and read it that way even if it's not written correctly until I later forget and read it properly. Perhaps I should write something one day and show people how it comes out if I don't correct it repeatedly, but it will be difficult to understand with incorrect words mixed up in different places.

Last edited:
I was once a student of British Constitution, and I have to say, a fair amount of what I have seen posted in this thread about the royal family and their power(s) is utter nonsense.

I don't like them as people, I don't care much for what they do. I didn't even like Diana. But I just have to laugh at what some seem to believe.

I was once a student of British Constitution, and I have to say, a fair amount of what I have seen posted in this thread about the royal family and their power(s) is utter nonsense.

I don't like them as people, I don't care much for what they do. I didn't even like Diana. But I just have to laugh at what some seem to believe.
So you think they teach you the real truth?

A true documentary, not even conspiracy, but even this shows some of the power the queen has and uses including her meetings with the prime minister once a week (or telephone conversation) which she legally has the right to, the prime minister has to listen to what she wants, this is totally confidential and we do not have a right to know, so what do you think she's discussing, chit chat about the weather? And of course the queen and royal family have to power to murder people like Diana, the queen is the most powerful woman in the world and is seen like a god by many people who swear allegiance to her, remember she cannot be prosecuted or even investigated by the police.

Last edited:
So you think they teach you the real truth?

A true documentary, not even conspiracy, but even this shows some of the power the queen has and uses including her meetings with the prime minister once a week (or telephone conversation) which she legally has the right to, the prime minister has to listen to what she wants, this is totally confidential and we do not have a right to know, so what do you think she's discussing, chit chat about the weather? And of course the queen and royal family have to power to murder people like Diana, the queen is the most powerful woman in the world and is seen like a god by many people who swear allegiance to her, remember she cannot be prosecuted or even investigated by the police.

This was made by Press TV, so no bias there then! -

Press TV (stylised PRESSTV) is a 24-hour English and French languages news and documentary network, affiliated with Islamic Republic of Iran Broadcasting (IRIB). IRIB is state-owned but independent of the Iranian government in its management, and is the only legal TV and radio broadcaster inside Iran.

There is nothing new in this. Big business uses Charlie to win contracts and gives him a drink for it, the contracts provide jobs for the British. The morality of selling weapons is a different argument.

Charlie writes letters to attempt to influence government policy, as do many lobbying companies.

The royal family had a strong influence over the Labour government and the totally immoral and corrupt Tony Blair, etc, etc, etc.

The royals cost the tax payers around 45 million per year, but that is peanuts in the scheme of things.

the MoD spent more than £325 million renovating their offices and £6.6 billion on supplies that were found to be surplus to requirement.

https://www.taxpayersalliance.com/t...ion_by_merging_quangos_new_tpa_research_finds

https://www.taxpayersalliance.com/war_on_waste. 718 billion wasted!

Do I like any of it? No of course not! However, I wouldn’t waste my time worrying about the royal inbred thicko’s, there are far more important things to worry about in the world.

It’s so easy to get bogged down in YouTube and false inaccurate conspiracies, that in the end they suck your energy and mix up your brain so you don’t know if you’re coming or going or what to believe anymore.

Incidentally I’m not sure why the first two link to the mail as the stories came from the tax payers alliance web site. I would have used other sources had I noticed but governments waste so much, finding reports of millions being wasted on one project or another is child’s play.

I think that it's about time Britain became a republic. Retire the royal family. What does Britain, or any country need a royal family for, other than public propaganda? The royal faimily is part of the aristocracy/feudal system of government which belongs to a bygone age and has no real useful function in today's reality other than for propaganda or entertainment or tourism. The idea that a person is born into such a family, and has such power and wealth through birthright and not through achievement is totally against my ethics.

Edit: also, what was all this public outpour of emotion when she died? Was she a personal friend of all these people, that they felt such grief? I just can't get emotionally attached to people I don't know like that - I don't like it that she died for whatever reason, or anyone dies, public figure or not, but I don't/can't feel grief for people I don't know. I don't feel like I know someone or feel attached to someone just because they are in the public eye.
True on both counts, even as a republic there will be corruption and control, but it would be a start.

Most people in the UK old enough remember when Diana's death was announced and even what they did that day, I actually met up with a friend and played squash which I usually did on a Sunday and I had absolutely no intention of her death changing any of my plans, but I still had to phone the health club up to check if they were still opening because a lot of people took the day off to grieve, although most people don't happen to work on a Sunday in the UK anyway. When Diana died I didn't grieve for exactly the same reasons, I even remember turning on my car radio and radio stations like BBC Radio 1 that normally plays the latest chart and pop music was only playing "sad" grieving music for a couple of days, so I just played tapes instead. I didn't know her and she didn't know me, the only reason the general public grieved was because of the media and that's the only way they even knew the name Diana Spencer in the first place or the royal family, this proves just how powerful the media is.

Even though I didn't grieve, I don't wish anyone an early death and it angers me that justice for what I strongly believe was a planned first degree murder will never be served while the evil perpetrators continue to live a life of unimaginable luxury and power at the expense of everyone else. This is especially when so many people fall for the media indoctrination, truly believing that the royal family are amazing and something that should be celebrated, many see the queen almost like some sort of a god and these very same people will all be grieving when the queen dies too, even sending and laying flowers when to her we are just low life vermin that are less important to her than a tiny spec of dust on her shoe that a servant should have wiped properly. What also angers me is the death of the other people in the vehicle which were Dodi Fayed and especially the driver Henri Paul, they were also human beings and in my opinion the life of all human beings have equal importance, yet how many people were grieving them, especially the driver? Instead it was all Diana Diana Diana as if she was the only importance, totally undermining the other people who also lost their lives, apart from grieving family members of the other deceased and imagine how they must have felt when all they kept hearing on the news was how Diana died along with millions of people only grieving over her death. It must have been even worse for the driver's family since he was pinned with the blame which I also strongly believe this was totally false as part of the cover up and evidence suggests he wasn't an alcoholic and he didn't drink and drive, do you really think an alcoholic that would regularly drink and drive would continue to remain a driver for someone like Diana? It's so easy for them to condemn a dead man who is unable to speak up and defend himself and they certainly needed a scapegoat. People should also remember that on that very same day many other people also died around the world, many in tragic accidents and some even from starvation in places like Africa, in my opinion they were all just as important as Diana, but again since we don't know them and people die all the time we can't possibly grieve for them all or we'd be permanently grieving, in fact in the time you've read this people around the world have also sadly died before their time.

Last edited:
so many people fall for the media indoctrination, truly believing that the royal family are amazing and something that should be celebrated, many see the queen almost like some sort of a god
Totally agree. This is something that really irks me - this blind worship. Who are they that they are so special and deserve all that attention? They are where they are because they were born into it, not because they are good people or who worked hard towards a great achievement for the benefit of the people. Ok, they may give money to charities, but that is for propaganda, public image and public relations.

New Threads

Top Bottom