• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Today it's 20 years since Princess Diana died!

I still can't listen to Elton John's "Candle in the Wind" without nearly crying, 20 years on, especially the version he did for Diana's funeral.

So you think they teach you the real truth?

If the process of study was simply waiting to be taught, 'they', whoever they are, could teach me anything.

That is, however, not how a good education works. And I had a very good education.

The following is not political, it's not a conspiracy theory, it's hard evidence.

Diana's letter:

news-graphics-2007-_654506a.jpg

Diana wrote,

"I am sitting here at my desk today in October, longing for someone to hug me and encourage me to keep strong and hold my head high."

"This particular phase in my life is the most dangerous - my husband is planning 'an accident' in my car, brake failure and serious head injury in order to make the path clear for him to marry Tiggy. Camilla is nothing but a decoy, so we are all being used by the man in every sense of the word."

Here is the full article in a respected news paper:

Princess Diana letter: 'Charles plans to kill me'

If any other women had written this and had been killed in this way, the husband would have been arrested immediately.

This is very likely true too:

Here's more on this from a UK newspaper:

Shock claim MI5 agent 'KILLED Princess Diana’ panics Royal fans

The "royal secrets" and "wild claims" were obviously true and extremely shocking, shocking enough for the royal family to murder her and as he said she was threatening the crown, in my opinion their biggest fear is exposure because if most of the country then stood against them that's the only way they could be overthrown and face justice.

As I've wrote earlier there's masses of other lose ends that couldn't make it any more suspicious, 100% it was murder and the perpetrators are living in unimaginable luxury, being bowed down to like Gods. What I can't understand the most is why have so many people seemed to have forgotten and it's often talked about like it's just another conspiracy theory despite all the evidence?

Why don't they let murderer Rosemary West out of prison, put her in a place of unimaginable luxury at the expense of the people where she's worshipped with everyone bowing and answering to her ever whim, give her ultimate power over virtually everything, make all the public services including the police and all politicians swear allegiance to her and let's print her face on all legal tender to remind everyone just how powerful she is every single day. Quick everyone dress up in your most expensive clothing to make a good impression, rush out because you've got to get there hours early to get a better view, line the streets and wave Union Jacks to cheer Rosemary West as she comes by, even though you are vermin to her. It sounds utterly stupid doesn't it? Of course it is, but that's exactly how stupid people are with the royal family because they've been conditioned and completely brainwashed by the media and the people around them who are also brainwashed to effectively virtually worship evil human beings they've never met, it's absolute madness. In a way the royal family are even worse because they get other people to commit their evil and horrid crimes.

PS: Fact: Barry Mannakee was once Diana's personal security officer, a USA documentary claimed Diana and Barry were in love, shortly after the broadcast Barry was also killed in a supposed car accident.

Last edited:
@pjcnet Did you actually read the links you gave purporting to provide evidence? Here are some quotes -

“The story – now found to be fake – has been shared by hundreds of people online with many fearing the information may be true.”

“The story is now going viral, with Royal fans around the world fearing the conspiracy theory may hold some truth.

But the website behind the article, YourNewsWire.com, is in fact a notorious fake news generator.”

“The fake story claims the agent was released from hospital in London last Wednesday and told he has weeks to live.”

If you want to convince people a conspiracy theory is true, it’s probably not a good idea to offer articles which say the opposite, as evidence. Besides, there was absolutely no ‘evidence’ offered at all. its all hearsay and at best the ramblings of an old man who may have had dementia for example.

I understand you’re passionate about Royal conspiracies, but you lost me when you claimed the Queen was worth 32 trillion, that’s pure fiction like most of the evidence.

As I’ve said, I’m not a royalist and I couldn’t care less about them, but you are in danger of being eaten up by this obsession which will drain your energy, and makes you sound bitter and unstable. Look after yourself man, you have far more important things to worry about such as your personal safety and well-being for starters.

@pjcnet Did you actually read the links you gave purporting to provide evidence? Here are some quotes -

“The story – now found to be fake – has been shared by hundreds of people online with many fearing the information may be true.”

“The story is now going viral, with Royal fans around the world fearing the conspiracy theory may hold some truth.

But the website behind the article, YourNewsWire.com, is in fact a notorious fake news generator.”

“The fake story claims the agent was released from hospital in London last Wednesday and told he has weeks to live.”

If you want to convince people a conspiracy theory is true, it’s probably not a good idea to offer articles which say the opposite, as evidence. Besides, there was absolutely no ‘evidence’ offered at all. its all hearsay and at best the ramblings of an old man who may have had dementia for example.

I understand you’re passionate about Royal conspiracies, but you lost me when you claimed the Queen was worth 32 trillion, that’s pure fiction like most of the evidence.

As I’ve said, I’m not a royalist and I couldn’t care less about them, but you are in danger of being eaten up by this obsession which will drain your energy, and makes you sound bitter and unstable. Look after yourself man, you have far more important things to worry about such as your personal safety and well-being for starters.
So I suppose the letter written by Diana herself was also fake even though there's various witnesses that also said that Diana feared for her life? How about every single CCTV camera not working that night for the first time ever just on that particular route? Coincidence? (At Billions to 1 against). Strange how the other vehicle was never ever traced in what should have been a huge high profile investigation with no expense or resources spared. Strange how Diana's body guard was also killed as I mentioned earlier. Strange how a previous lover of Diana also reports being threatened with similar consequences. How about the 1.5 hours Diana was in the tunnel dying against normal medical procedure in that situation and the long detour the ambulance took? How about Mohamed al-Fayed who truly believes his son was murdered along with Diana, he has been hiring a very expensive and experienced private detective and he says that won't stop, he is definitely no idiot? This is just some of the reasons why it was murder. And finally how do we truly know the M15 agent story was definitely fake? It appeared in newspapers in the UK who were also strangely fooled along with masses of highly educated professional journalists and if it was true they would have had to come up with an extremely convincing story to make the majority of the public believe it was fake, obviously they couldn't leave it because it caused a lot of fear from supporters of the royal family and they certainly have the resources to do virtually anything. It's much more than a conspiracy theory, obviously the incredibly powerful royal family who were behind the murder have helped ensure it's been downgraded to this in the eyes of the mainstream media.

Last edited:
I have to say I'm not that impressed by Prince William so far. He seems to be on an extended gap year, what with he and his wife regularly coming near the bottom of the league table of royal engagements. More than once he's rocked up at an engagement and admitted to not having read his briefing notes. Kate's lack of gainful employment prior to marriage also shows. Compare and contrast with the kind of women who have married into other royal families: Crown Princess Mary of Denmark, Princess Claire of Luxembourg, Queen Máxima of the Netherlands and Queen Letizia of Spain.
Apparently William performed fewer engagements last year than his 75-year-old second cousin twice removed the Duke of Gloucester. This according to The Duchess of Cambridge's friends urgently need a lesson in self-awareness. (These "friends" told Tatler that Kate is "working as hard as a top CEO, who has to be wheeled out all the time, without the benefits of boundaries and plenty of holidays." Pass the sick bucket. :unamused: )

Apparently William performed fewer engagements last year than his 75-year-old second cousin twice removed the Duke of Gloucester.
Correction: the Duke of Gloucester is Prince William's first cousin twice removed (as he and the Queen share a set of grandparents).

New Threads

Top Bottom