• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Titan and AWA comics

Markness

Young God
V.I.P Member
Feeling burned out on DC, Marvel, Dark Horse, and Image these days? I recommend looking into Titan and AWA comics. The former has both fresh licensed as well as creator owned comics and the latter has strictly creator owned titles only. For the former, I’ve read Alisik, Wika, and Adler after seeing them at the library I work at. I am ordering a collection of one of their first creator owned comics, Chronos Commandos: Dawn Patrol (Allies, Nazis, and Cretaceous beasts! Oh my!), and bought some issues of the currently serializing Gun Honey from one of my friend’s who owns a comic book shop. For the latter, my other comic book store friend has ordered a trace of The Resistance and the issues of Fight Girls for me.

I’ve also read a trilogy of sci-fi novels by Titan Books. They are the Koko Martsteller books by Kieran Shea. I plan on re-reading them and I hope Kieran will make another entry in that universe.

I can’t edit it now but I meant to say trade* of The Resistance. I finally got it and will read it hopefully today. The title has since had a sequel called The Uprising and a spin-off called Moths.

New Threads

Top Bottom