• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

This place is awesome

spockanalia

Hi there! It has been a while since I have introduced myself in any forum, so I'm not sure what exactly to say.

After intense lockdowns during the pandemic, I was never able to return to normal like my peers. The contrast between us became undeniable. The social rules I had drilled into myself from a young age were gone, and I didn't have the desire or energy to gain them back. I sought help and am now diagnosed with autism and am still just beginning to understand what this means for me. The discussions in this forum are some of the best around, and I hope to find community here.

Oh, and on a fun note: I love Star Trek, sci fi, and reading about technology.

Welcome. Good to have you here. Sounds like your interests will fit in quite well here.

Welcome... The town of Vulcan (a small Alberta town) is close to me, I'm not much of a Trekkie but have been to Vulcan a few times for some Star Trek stuff... The town of Vulcan existed long before the Star Trek series, and has embraced the resemblance...

Vulcan 01.jpg

Welcome!
Lifelong Trekkie here. I was nine when Star Trek began.
Spock has always been my favorite character of all time.
This is a great community to be a member of.
As you can see, I like black cats also.
images.jpg

Welcome... The town of Vulcan (a small Alberta town) is close to me, I'm not much of a Trekkie but have been to Vulcan a few times for some Star Trek stuff... The town of Vulcan existed long before the Star Trek series, and has embraced the resemblance...

View attachment 95299
Haha, thanks for sharing! I had no idea! It's hilarious that it predated Star Trek too.

This is LITERALLY my favorite William Shatner spoken word. I once had the opportunity to meet Shatner, and I asked him to sign my poster with "Rock it man." He refused lol. Wow, this place is really awesome. The vast majority of people have never understood my love of that video.

Welcome!
Lifelong Trekkie here. I was nine when Star Trek began.
Spock has always been my favorite character of all time.
This is a great community to be a member of.
As you can see, I like black cats also.
View attachment 95304
Haha it's awesome that you and Spock both like black cats. Thank you for welcoming me! I am on the younger side in my late 20s, but TOS is by far my favorite Star Trek and Spock will always be my favorite character.

My wife loves star trek, I watched it originally fifry year plus ago, nice to see younger generations appreciate this show most influential show ever, Never knew at the time just keeps getting bigger.

New Threads

Top Bottom