• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

This or that?

oo great choice! fall most definitely, the summer's in my state are brutal.

halloween or christmas?

oo! i like christmas too, it's my second favorite holiday. halloween! as much as i love christmas i never grew up with it, my dad isn't fond of christmas.

sprinkles or chocolate cookie crumbles on top of icecream?

ooo great choice!! sprinkles for the win, i love rainbows and the one's i get at my icecream shop are always rainbow!

writing in pen or pencil?

i barely can write, each has advantages but aesthetically, using a pen which glides rather than a pencil which scratches, is preferable for me.

same q.

i understand, i feel the same! i use pen for a lot of my notes in college.

ice cream or cookies?

I suppose it would depend on the context, but, I'll go with dots : -)

Spanish or Scandinavian architecture?

no I don’t like eggs.

Timmy Burch or Jimmy Valmer from South Park? (If you haven’t watched the show pick which one sounds cooler)

jimmy valmer. here’s my tangent..

I feel like I relate a bit to Jimmy Valmer (as I also have a disability, in this case autism and a speech impediment I’ve had since sixth grade). I really like humor and comedy, making people laugh is something I like. Timmy (or TIMMEH!) is also great. I know a young man IRL that I worked with at my job for a bit named Timmy and he was a nice guy.

Cake or ice cream?

New Threads

Top Bottom